[A] Dusk Recruitment - 6/7 HC FL, 4/8 HC DS (10 Man)

85 Human Paladin
Dusk is a small, sociable, highly friendly progression focused 10 man raiding guild. If you are not ready to work hard on new bosses, if you would like to hop in once in a while for a raid, then we're not the guild for you.

First, I think we need a little background on the guild.

We were formed with raiders from across the server, to create a tight knit team of experienced progression raiders. Our goals in the game are simple, really. We want to provide a safe and secure raiding environment for anyone who wishes to take raiding the same way we do. Our main focus is progression, killing bosses and clearing content. Though, we do it in a joke like fashion most of the time, we all know when it is time to knuckle down and stay focused.

Normal;

Morchok - DEAD
    Warlord Zon'ozz - DEAD
    Yor'Sahj the Unsleeping - DEAD
    Hagara the Stormbinder - DEAD
    Ultraxion - DEAD
    Warmaster Blackhorn - DEAD
    Spine of Deathwing - DEAD
    Madness of Deathwing - DEAD

Heroic;

Morchok - DEAD
    Warlord Zon'ozz
    Yor'Sahj the Unsleeping - DEAD
    Hagara the Stormbinder - DEAD
    Ultraxion - DEAD
    Warmaster Blackhorn
    Spine of Deathwing
    Madness of Deathwing

We are currently actively recruiting;

Exceptional RANGED DPS of most classes.

We will always pay close attention and consider any application we attain. So, exceptional applications of any Class / Spec / Role are always welcomed.

Overall though, we expect the same passion for raiding as the rest of us have. Specifically this means;

- You must not be afraid of wiping on bosses. There is no success without failure.
- The guild can provide you with flasks and food, though potions and special consumables you need to provide yourself. If you are not up for that, frankly, raiding is not for you.
- We raid 3 Times a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Monday), with one added day for progression bosses when needed (Tuesday).
- Raiding requires consistency; hence you need to make sure you don't need AFKs, breaks or pauses during raids. Real life can mess up sometimes, so for certain circumstances we can work around it or call an early break, but constant breaks from game are unacceptable.
- You must follow our forum to read and abide by the rules posted there.
- We have a Ventrilo server. Being able to speak is optional but highly recommended, being able to listen is mandatory. Knowing when it is time to knuckle down and keep quite and when it is joke at the guild master time is a blessing.

For applications, please visit www.azjoldusk.guildportal.com.
For any other questions you may have, feel free to poke anyone in guild and they will direct you to me. Or, if you know all my characters (Stalkers -_-'), feel free to whisper me at any time.

Tokidoki <3
Edited by Tokidoki on 01/03/2012 22:27 GMT
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
Tokidoki<33333333333333333333
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Richaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard <333333333
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Where's the love for me? (bump for more heroic kills coming soon)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
24/11/2011 18:51Posted by Zenxion
Where's the love for me? (bump for more heroic kills coming soon)

dude i dont know <3333333333333333
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
No love for you because you don't want to downgrade to our guild on your DK! Pffft, Firelords.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for Dusk

Goodluck with the new guild :)
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Paladin
lol u guys look alot like each other.

Anywhoo goodluck with your guild mate! :D
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Bump - Good luck with the guild Tokidoki! hope it goes well, and get some heroic bosses down!:)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks all. Everything is up and running, though still need to fine tune the group. Hope all is good by Wednesday, then we can get going into some serious DS progression. go Go Week one clear.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
26/11/2011 21:23Posted by Tokidoki
Hope all is good by Wednesday, then we can get going into some serious DS progression.

Assuming patch is coming Wednesday 30th, which I'm not convinced it is.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
27/11/2011 00:53Posted by Lorelis
Assuming patch is coming Wednesday 30th, which I'm not convinced it is.

I'm sort of the same, though I would like to be ready for it anyway. You know, just in case.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
27/11/2011 12:50Posted by Tokidoki
I'm sort of the same, though I would like to be ready for it anyway. You know, just in case.

Yea, you have 5 bosses to catch up on :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
27/11/2011 15:43Posted by Lorelis
Yea, you have 5 bosses to catch up on :P

5/7 boss! Already done. I used 3 people from out of guild though, so it didn't count. QQQQQQQQQQ

Sad thing is, they are supposed to be in the guild >_>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Updated Recruitment, found our Tank!

Still looking for a well played Mage + Disc Priest.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
BUMPADUMP!

Found our Mage. We are still actively looking for a Healing Priest. So, please, forward all applications to the guild website.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
29/11/2011 19:17Posted by Tokidoki
Found our Mage.

:o Who?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sadly, not you Dan :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
29/11/2011 21:29Posted by Tokidoki
Sadly, not you Dan :(

Feelin' the love! <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well, with Fithelement gone, I would imagen you and Warlioks would be top guns now. Obviously I am on your side :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]