Changes to services rendered

90 Human Warrior
When my wow sub expires it will not be renewed, so for those of you that it may affect, below is a summary of changes that will take place.

Guild website:-
http://homelandguild.wowstead.com
this will continue to operate, but with premium features disabled, I think that includes shoutbox but not sure, for any regular visitors and former guildies.

Guild Ventrilo:-
group plan is active through guild website and this will operate for as long as members purchase credit.

Scarshield Legion Ventrilo:-
Discussed here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2457275757
Not sure if this still gets used but if it does, the subscription for this expires on 27th December 2011. Anyone is able to donate to this, (details in the welcome message when you log in) so it just takes 1 kind person to volunteer and it's funded for another month. Anyway, that's a conversation for the users to have among themselves. If no payment is received the server will shut down automatically. If anyone wants to take over as admin let me know.

Tribute to the guild:-
If you wish to continue paying tribute to Homeland you can do so by contacting any of the Officers who will donate it to the guild bank on your behalf.

I will be logging once or twice a week during the handover to a new leader etc. so if you have anything specific you need just drop me a mail in-game or via facebook if applicable.

<insert teary eyed speech about what an awesome time it's been and the rediculous amount of laughter shared> I will definitely miss that.

/salute
Corsen
Edited by Corsen on 29/11/2011 00:45 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Yet another great individual and character are lost.
I have not read the discussions about the ventrilo server, nor have i visited your website, but i immediately wanted to leave my fondest regards for you, Corsen, one who has continued to remain on the initiative, pushing events, the right attitude and the good word of Scarshield for many a moon now.
All the very best to you.
If you're not aware of just how many people you have inspired, you have but to look at who visits that ventrilo server though, the generosity and kindness i hope will be remembered every time it's used.
*salutes*
Reply Quote
Jon you're a top bloke, cheers for doing the alliance v. horde battles with me a while ago (it was your idea !)

Best of luck!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I really don't know you, but every pearl that leaves our little community should be given a farewell. So, farewell brave warrior may you encounter joy in whatever challenges you next.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Not been on SSL long and I don't really consider myself part of the community here but I have noticed many of the things you've done to try and keep SSL an interesting place. Seems like you've done your fair share for this community, shame to see you go.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Farewell dude! Always sad to see another face from the old Stormwind Militia days go! hopefully it will not be to perminant! Good luck in the furture.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Don't know you personally Corsen but Scarshield Legion will certainly miss you.
Wish you well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]