1 more pve hero wanted!

90 Human Mage
Evenin maelstrommers, since today the holy paladin that was in our steady 10 man firelands group spent his game time, and doesnt immediately seem to want to buy new time. With this in mind were immediately opening a spot to replace him.
Got exp and decent gear for it? Pls talk to me in game, im pretty bussy lately with my new irl job, but feel free to use the in game mail system to get a hold of me, ill check em a couple of times a day fast in between stuff, so you shouldnt have to wait too long for a reply.

Our raid days are thursday and monday, full clear in about 1.5 hours, longer if we do some heroic mode etc when people are up for it.

P.S. Dont reply here with the usual omg ur a pvp guild and ur doing pve etc etc, the pvp part is going fine too thx for asking.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Not funny at all..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
OMG LOLOLOOL PVP GUILD DOING PVE LOLOL WANTS LEGENDARYS LOLOL...... good enough ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Nah its bad. Try harder next time :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
OMG THEY USE CHEATS AND ABUSE MECHANICS AND THEY ALSO WANTS BOOST IN PVE TO GET LEGENDARYS LOLOLOLOLOLOL better?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Then again, who cares about Legendaries when 4.3 brings great weapons and stupendous trinkets.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
19/11/2011 13:02Posted by Psykkopopx
OMG THEY USE CHEATS AND ABUSE MECHANICS AND THEY ALSO WANTS BOOST IN PVE TO GET LEGENDARYS LOLOLOLOLOLOL better?

You bad
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

gotta try harder..
Hazbuk and Tuwa would laugh at ur weak response to such an easy trollable topic!
I Pity you :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Are you trying to troll? Can't PvPers do PvE anymore?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]