Heirloom Legs and Rings

90 Tauren Druid
They're in the game files - but do you think we'll ever see them?

Legs:

Cloth - Tattered Dreadmist Leggings

Leather Melee - Stained Shadowcraft Pants

Leather Caster - Preened Wildfeather Leggings

Mail Melee - Tarnished Leggings of Destruction

Mail Caster - Mystical Kilt of Elements

Plate Melee - Polished Legplates of Valor

Plate Tank - Burnished Legplates of Might

Rings

Strength - Antique Myrmidon's Signet

Agility - Ornate Band of Accuria

Intellect - Gleaming Seal of the Archmagus

Tank - Burnished Dark Iron Ring

What's interesting to note here is that the Tank ones were added alongside the other tank heirlooms in patch 4.1(?) after Cataclysm released, so the idea has clearly not been thrown away by Blizzard.

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Not sure about the rings, but I thought we would see the legs when 4.3 comes.
Reply Quote
I really hope not, heirlooms are a mistake! They one shot low-levels!

I love them on my alts tho :3
Reply Quote
I don't want to see anymore heirlooms.

To be honest I want the existing heirlooms removed from the game.
Reply Quote
60 Human Priest
Most of time heirlooms are not problem, its class balance and lvl 60 enchants that makes them OP.
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Paladin
I mainly want them for the XP bonus rather than the OP stats. The fact that low level PvP is affected by them doesn't really matter to me personally but I can see why people find it annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I am pretty sure those items were long time here just not implemented.
Legs incoming , ring you have by wining fishing derby.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
to be fair, i dont think its the heirlooms themselves that make PvP OP, you have heirlooms, which means you have knowledge of the game and an idea of how each class works, what with having a level 80+...

My level 12 rogue can take down nearly anything in a BG without heirlooms(my rogue without btw)... just saying
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It would be nice for Blizzard to actually state if we're ever going to see them.

I wouldn't mind getting some heirloom legs purely because heirloom items are now transmogrifiable with other stuff, but to be honest it kind of ruins the look if you have to mix tier-gear looking heirlooms with the looks of Rough Bronze leggings or other low-level legs...

Only tier gear that's usable in that instance is the ones that provide robes. Not really great for plate wearers in that case.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
NEWSFLASH : LOW LVL PVP IS UNBALANCED, don't blame the heirlooms for it.

Before heirlooms you had people twinking like mad.

Yes, the gear does make some difference, but the low lvl is by fault unbalanced like hell and Blizzard has even said so.

There are no competition or honor in low lvl as you have a few classes that faceroll everyone else, it gets more balanced as you go..

First of all, i don't get it AT ALL why of all you complain about the most unblanaced, less fun, less skilled low low lvl pvp....

I'm dumbfound by it, lvl up and play 60/70/80 or better yet, 85 pvp...

You get almost just as facerolled in quest/blue gear at 85 as you do as a low lvl with sucky gear..

Heirloom players aren't unkillable either, it's the BLOODY PERSON BEHIND IT!!

Are you guys really that dumb and think that heirloom=supermen?

Meh...i guess when you can't whine about twinking you got to whine about heirlooms.....

Edit : Look, i didn't really want to call people names or start this as a flamewar or hijack the thread, but some of you really need to grow a brain and start thinking instead of following a brainless mentality like this.

Low lvls/newbis has always been and will always be canon fodder for people who actually know how to play, even tho low lvl only spam like 1-2 buttons.

Veterans have more knowledge of their character, the game, how to approach target and i'm sure, heavy use of addons, was once a addonholic myself...
Edited by Aiyuki on 14/12/2011 01:01 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I don't care.
Reply Quote
28 Worgen Hunter

This.

It is so sad to see people without knowledge of scaling etc. proclaim they make no difference in PvP, though it perfectly illustrates why Heirlooms are such a bad thing: they make skillless people think it's their e.g. fiddling for 'missing' buttons and ferocious back-peddling that makes their Loomy Toons effective.

I wouldn't mind getting some heirloom legs purely because heirloom items are now transmogrifiable with other stuff, but to be honest it kind of ruins the look if you have to mix tier-gear looking heirlooms with the looks of Rough Bronze leggings or other low-level legs...

Only tier gear that's usable in that instance is the ones that provide robes. Not really great for plate wearers in that case.

You were never meant to mog gear into gear that the toon in question can't use in the first place, so the reason you give doesn't apply.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I don't want to see anymore heirlooms.To be honest I want the existing heirlooms removed from the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]