Ele 4.3 PvP

85 Tauren Druid
Hi guys. Can anyone who did some elemental pvp on prt tell me how is our damage like? Same, better or worse? Thanks!
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Hunter
ele dmg is fine, too much actually atm. And yes it's getting buffed next patch sadly.

Elemental is just lack of defensive (being trained).
Ele can easily do 100k in 2 globals right now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Yea we need a defencive cd but its for sure that we are not getting one till pandas come. Maybe not even then...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
ele dmg is fine, too much actually atm. And yes it's getting buffed next patch sadly.

Elemental is just lack of defensive (being trained).

if we had defensive cd's we'd be the new mage class yo
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
20/11/2011 15:41Posted by ßooßs

not on 4k resi targets ;) unless they proc AND crit which is about 10% chance
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Elemental is just lack of defensive (being trained).Ele can easily do 100k in 2 globals right now.

I cant see how people are gettin these numbers yes vs none geared people but in my full pve gear im not seeing massive numbers on high resi
Reply Quote
21/11/2011 00:21Posted by Nekster
Elemental is just lack of defensive (being trained).Ele can easily do 100k in 2 globals right now.

I cant see how people are gettin these numbers yes vs none geared people but in my full pve gear im not seeing massive numbers on high resi
You are just unlucky then
, i remember when i killed some 150k hunter on my other shaman in 3v3 in 2 globals . Sometimes we have retarded damage .
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
sorry but with your lack of enchants etc I cannot see this happening please post a screen shot for proof :)

edt - and lack of gems

edit - who is your other shaman?
Edited by Nekster on 21/11/2011 11:47 GMT
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Prevas/simple
Again , imo its all about luck , sometimes i see 3k ~ resi target and i expect to kill him in like 3 globals , no luck and the fight lasts forever
Next time i try to get some hits on 4k ~ resi hunter in arena and i get lucky fulmination crits , some lucky mastery procs of lava bursts and he is dead in no time .
Edited by Prevas on 21/11/2011 12:26 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ele dmg is fine, too much actually atm. And yes it's getting buffed next patch sadly.Elemental is just lack of defensive (being trained).Ele can easily do 100k in 2 globals right now.

This doesnt say anything about luck saying you can easily do 100k, so now your saying you can get 100k if you get procs so really its about gettin rngs but still I have 856 more spellpower then you and alot more mastery the only targets i can do that damage on is low resi, i saw a 10k lava burst crit on a priest the other day...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
21/11/2011 12:23Posted by Prevas
Again , imo its all about luck , sometimes i see 3k ~ resi target and i expect to kill him in like 3 globals

aye with people with no gear its crazy damage but its no 100k in 2 globals vs ppl with competitive pvp gear
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Lol, its clearly you guys don't do very much pvp

Check www.youtube.com/drainerxtv

You will see the massive numbers appear on 3K rating.
Reply Quote
Again , imo its all about luck , sometimes i see 3k ~ resi target and i expect to kill him in like 3 globals

aye with people with no gear its crazy damage but its no 100k in 2 globals vs ppl with competitive pvp gear
So you are implying that im lying to you about our spec damage ? Keep in mind that im playing same sucky spec as you and its really idiotic that it doesnt have any defensive cds , but damage is okay, even OP at some times .
If you are complaining about elemental damage you are either stupid or delusional .
(no offense)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX2oF-x2Dio
What rampage said . Just watch some of draneirx movies and you will see yourself , he does constant 30k hits on 4k+ resi targets and almost all the time thats not using full burst at once .
Just imagine if he would have time (like in lower ratings ) to get 9 stacks of lightning shield , totems , elemental mastery , trinket , some lucky crits and so on .
Edited by Prevas on 21/11/2011 19:49 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
21/11/2011 19:45Posted by Prevas
he does constant 30k hits on 4k+ resi targets and almost all the time thats not using full burst at once .
its not constant :P

And i never said the dmg was bad or needed buffing so please.

I avent played around with the 4 set bonus im sure its really strong
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]