Server Transfer?

60 Gnome Rogue
Dear Blizzard,
I am wondering if there will be an option placed in that would allow for all of ones characters on a server to transfer (account transfer) for1 fixed price (£20-25).
Thesedays many players now have at least 6-10 characters on a server, all usually compliment each other and have things that are just no longer available to obtain in the game anymore. So naturally one does not want to lose those and roll on a differant server from scratch.
With Balnazzar also completly dead on the Alliance side (70-90 players at peak time) and over a 10-1 disadvantage to horde is not ones idea of fun. In fact its starting to become extreamly boring to play now.
This is also the first expansion were one has not been able to complete a raid (except Baradins Hold in Tol Barad) :(
Rather than start over from scratch, i would rather just leave once the boredom has completly engulfed me. The PvP is no longer any good (would primarily like to move to a PvE-(normal) server, as when the game first started you did recommend players to play on PvP servers as thats what you was centering everythign around (thats was untill you turncoated and stuck with battlegrounds). Yes thats been a while but being in a guild and having friends you met on a server (or followed them with TBC came out to a new server), they have no left, and new faces also have come and gone. The server no longer has many to join with. I am still in the same guild (which only now fields 1 10 man group on raid days) which is usually once a week instead of 3.

I live in the hope of you implenting an account transfer option, as if not, i do think my time is going to be limited if not on a countdown meter.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, Blizzard are usually contacted through Balnazzar's realm forums.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter

I live in the hope of you implenting an account transfer option, as if not, i do think my time is going to be limited if not on a countdown meter.

Not gonna happend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]