TCG buy/sell thread continued III

85 Night Elf Death Knight
Anyone interested in these?

Tabard of the Void
Tabard of the Defender
Tabard of Brilliance

Tabard of the Void and Tabard of Brilliance.

Contact me.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
WTB

Reins of the Spectral Tiger 600k

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 900k

You come.

bump wtb fast
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
GI
Hello, looking for potential trades. I am interested in TCG stuff and other rares.
Transfer is not a problem, but the expectations for this combination is quite high.
Just before you guys try to tempt me, I am not in any haste, I rather keep the items myself than selling them for a cheap price.

What I got:

Tabard of the Lightbringer x2
Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger x1
Muradin's Favor x1
Sylvanas' Music Box x1
Jaina's Locket x1
Swift Shorestrider x1
Teebu's Blazing Longsword x2

Offer are open HERE. Post below.
My skype is: Denniz00z (If you now feel like having a chat about these)

Do not try to catch me in-game.
Either reply here, mail me or add my skype.
Don't bother offering low amounts and then expect me to xfer.
After posting an offer, you're 100% expected to fulfill your trade if I accept it.
I cancel / accept a trade whenever I want to.
You're 100% safe here.

EDIT: I am INCREDIBLY interested in Shadowfang So if 1 or 2 of these are being within the trade, I would be very tempted..

Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Tabard of Brilliance Wouldnt mind it if you still have it
Reply Quote
WTB any TCG pet or mount on scarshield legion. Offering 100k gold and a haunted memento (ghost pet that is no longer available.) If you're interested reply here or notify me ingame.
Edited by Sikker on 06/01/2012 18:10 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Hello!

I got another Reins of the Spectral Tiger for sale and up for offers! ( wont migrate + go alliance even for a really good deal but with high offers im able just to migrate. )

And im still looking for a little Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger . Send me MSG ingame or reply here on this thread.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
want to sell X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME and X-51 Nether-Rocket on grimba ally, not xfering
Edited by Ðì on 06/01/2012 19:28 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
GI
Hello!

I got another Reins of the Spectral Tiger for sale and up for offers! ( wont migrate + go alliance even for a really good deal but with high offers im able just to migrate. )

What are you looking for the that tiger?
Add my skype:

Denniz00z
Reply Quote
4 Goblin Warlock
Hey there everyone i got a code for the Blizzcon bear from 2007.

Is there anyone who is intrested in trading i want the gold on my server not intrested in going first with the trade.

i got a 85 just posting with this one. respond to this if you find any intreset. Just intrested in TCG items gold or shadowmourne quest items
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB

Reins of the Spectral Tiger

Frostmane [H]

Will start with a 500k offer. Message me on skype @ brett.hadley or send a message in game to this character

that
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
want to sell X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME and X-51 Nether-Rocket on grimba ally, not xfering

Bump
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Hello ! I'm looking for 2x Reins of the Spectral Tiger
my current offer is 1,1m

cant transfer

to contact me, whisper/mail me on this char on Dragonblight(ally)

bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
-
Edited by Perith on 22/04/2012 16:12 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Interested in TCG mounts (already have hippogryph, rhino and mottled)

Got the following to trade:

Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger x1
Tabard of the Lightbringer x1
+ plenty gold to spend if it's a good deal =)

Can also craft vial of the sands for gold transfers. I'm not able to transfer, so you will have to come to me.

Contact me ingame on this or Marigold.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey there everyone i got a code for the Blizzcon bear from 2007.

Is there anyone who is intrested in trading i want the gold on my server not intrested in going first with the trade.

i got a 85 just posting with this one. respond to this if you find any intreset. Just intrested in TCG items gold or shadowmourne quest items

I am in possession of all Shadowmourne items in 4 weeks min. if lucky on drops (including this one), 5 weeks max.

What would you be wanting for the bear?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I'm selling a Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger on Neptulon - Alliance. Starting bid will be 650k. The item will be sold to the highest bidder on the 20th Jan. Contact me either by /w me in-game on this character (Lulleh) or reply here with your RealID or in-game name and realm and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. Also, I will NOT transfer and I do only accept gold.
Edited by Lulleh on 07/01/2012 13:37 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Still selling X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME on grim batol alliance

+ The one that was gonna xfer for blue 1, logg on and contact me again so i can show that i got the mount
Edited by Ðì on 06/01/2012 23:32 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
WTS Big Battle Bear or trade for Reins of the Spectral Tiger +gold
Tarren Mill horde side cant transfer
Edited by Nifer on 06/01/2012 23:19 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Want some more TCG mounts, I've already got Swift Spectral Tiger and X-51 Nether-Rocket.
Check for korumo on Kul Tiras or add korumokt@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
anyone can tell me how much Amani Dragonhawk and how much X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME is worth, fast answer please :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]