I made poo poo in my pants.

:))

Get back to work you *#@%!@@! lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Druid (Moonkin) - Thefatcow
Druid (Feral) - My lover! (Iis)
Druid (healer) Moowgli
Warrior (arms) - I dont know, warriors are !@#$!!!
Mage - Mages are overpowered, so who cares!
Warlock - Rottencrotch!
Priest (Disc) - Kavax
Priest (Shadow) - Dont know
Death knight - Stoja
Rogue - Maycry
Shaman (Enh) - Fattydombom
Hunter - Iulu
Paladin - Deekay (Twinklytoes)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Paladin - /

My heart bleeds with the combined pressure of a thousand suns,
My memories and dreams, both crushed in a single moment,
I've never felt as dead inside, whilst being so alive, can this be true?
For this was my legacy, but for now.. it has passed.

oh please we all know holy paladins are retarded 2 instants spamming brainless class this season, by not putting your name there i was actually giving u a compliment

i will update as more names come in :)

time to update
Edited by Shaeella on 01/12/2011 21:00 GMT
Reply Quote
Stop lurking the forums and start working niellurs, it's going to be a cold winter.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Druid - Thefatcow.
Warrior - Essal. prewtty impressed by his rating this season, warrs are broken..
Mage - cythra ?
Warlock - imafearuraz for sure
Priest - shaeella. (arythc, kavax?...................................................... littelperv.)
Death knight - Stoja according to ratings this season. Fejs.
Rogue - clearly not ayrie, dont know any1 else.
Shaman - dyslexi, when he is in the mode and bothers to use SL etc ;D
shaman (enh) - Fattydombom
Hunter - Ghóst, shame he played with scrubs in the end of the season.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
04/12/2011 00:12Posted by Moowgli

LOL Hellhearth and lockerz eats him even I do...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Interesting...
Edited by Gika on 06/12/2011 14:30 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
why is Wildfury still listed as best druid on realm when we all know Thefatcow eats him for breakfast?
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warrior
Due to some people having a lovelly QQ at me about who i have already put up, Feel free to post Videos of the People you think and it will help, i would love to see players Livestream Wargames or so on And go for it why not also Boast about your Arena ratings, 3's only due to 2'd just being Mage rogue and 5's just being pop all Cd's nuke the Healer,

I do not know what Cata Arena and PvP is like i have played at 2.8k Rating Before as a Resto druid in 2's Yes not 3's Because i played on Spinebreaker and it was a dead realm,

Feel Free to keep posting anything you think is Wrong please do it nicely

'' I feel you should Edit Top druid from **** to **** my reason is .... '' That is better then having in game saying im Clueless, Because i will listen to people who actualy seem to have a brain and are not just a 3 year old hiding behind a mage boosting about his rating.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I feel you should Edit Top druid from Wildfury to Thefatcow, my reason is that Thefatcow eats Wildfury for breakfast.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warrior
Mmmm nom nom nom,Whos for lunch?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
04/12/2011 14:12Posted by Hardcredude

LOL Hellhearth and lockerz eats him even I do...

Plz stop ur comments b4 i start uploading screenshots from the ppl u never SAW losing a duel..
The reason i say this is because judgin by ur list u have no idea what a good player is so comments like the above one which im quoting already are not constructive neither real. Its not that i support imafearuraz or something sure u can all eat him and he sucks as u say BUT hellhearth and lockerz also suck so big deal anyway :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
just saved my self there, not cool to be banned the first week of a new season..

Thefatcow----> Wildfury , so many reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
also best paladin on realm never reached 1750 lolololol, seriously if u r going to make tread like this at least know realm good enough to be able to tell real suggestions from trolling
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]