Nog..

(Locked)

90 Undead Warlock
Fat n rare mobs must die, cuz they are fat n rare.Fat n rare mob must die, cuz its cool to kill them
Edited by Sabat on 27/12/2011 18:06 GMT
85 Human Death Knight
Admittedly I'd give the lot of you mad props if I hadn't known you aren't smart enough to purposefully troll.

I'll just leave it hanging with a "cool story bro"
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't get what's the problem here. I understand it might be frustrating getting pwned by 1 player all the times but he's not like he's smashing one button and u lose, u need skills to play 4 characters at same time so I don't rlly see the problem. If you don't like the way he plays then start multiboxing too and see how far u can get, may be u'll be ever better and won't have problems in TB anymore. Ain't trollin, serious post. ( Bad english and bad grammar are bad so don't be hatin' )
85 Troll Hunter
Coolest !@#$ ever is that NoG not even gives a %^-* about this topic anymore, wins again. Gues i should learn from the best, over and out
Edited by Hassaan on 27/12/2011 18:00 GMT
85 Human Death Knight
24/12/2011 12:44Posted by Emedi
but he's not like he's smashing one button and u lose, u need skills to play 4 characters at same time so I don't rlly see the problem.

He's playing one. Poorly. the other four are keyclones.

If U investigate '' cool storry bro'' or '' U mad bro''U wil know, that its permanent anwser used my semi inteligent american kidz, whet they lack of arguments.Nothing fits U more, .Lets make example, just teoretical ofc. how that works.Someone says'' I think U technicly great player with mindset of a nerdy lil brat''anwser-'' cool storry bro, this is U dude, rly, + i investigated lil bit, saw u say '' how u boosted that bads from CN'' dont do it Young One.Makes u lookin even more w ho rish, never say bad about ppl U were under same flag 4 so long.Until U learn that mindset U wil be nothing more than skiled mob 4 me,and not only 4me.And if U rly think ur smater than me, think again, i got just lil dificulties to express it in '' decent'' english, but we both know my slaps hurt as hell, n burn, like that'' cool Cn storry'' above.Still I aint here to bash ur type of personality, or somethin, but iif U gonna ask 4 it i wil, not even started kickin hard yet,, keke.

+1 for effort, -5 for having to deterrence a 5v1
85 Human Death Knight
You seem quite mad.

Atleast you're in your right element

(sly guild reference, get it??)
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You seem quite mad.

Atleast you're in your right element

(sly guild reference, get it??)

I'm mad you didn't say "UMADBRA?" - Like I expected.
85 Human Death Knight
24/12/2011 17:00Posted by Praise
I'm mad you didn't say "UMADBRA?" - Like I expected.

And I expected you to come up with a half decent insult.

Guess none of us lived up to the others expectancies :(
86 Human Warrior
raiend just leave it bro you just digging urself deeper and deeeper
85 Worgen Druid
To be fair, Rained is trying to get trolled by like 6 guys at the same time. That gets sad. Yet he's still winning.
85 Troll Hunter
merry Xmass, xD
Edited by Hassaan on 27/12/2011 18:01 GMT
85 Worgen Druid
I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or if you're serious..
90 Human Paladin
24/12/2011 23:16Posted by Alexiel
I seriously can't tell if you're trolling or if you're serious..

hes always trolling... you should know by now!
85 Worgen Druid
I don't know man, there's really some DUMB people out there.
90 Human Paladin
HUMAN MALE POWER!!!!!!!!!
85 Human Death Knight
ASSEMBLE
85 Troll Hunter
gz Rain, Santa brouht U that somethin i was sayin U missing a bit. At lest he brought it to urs toon, good start, Big Brother is impressed, xD
30 Gnome Rogue
MONCAI IS RAINED'S ALT 11!!!11!!!111!!!!!!!
85 Human Paladin
24/12/2011 12:44Posted by Emedi
I don't get what's the problem here. I understand it might be frustrating getting pwned by 1 player all the times but he's not like he's smashing one button and u lose, u need skills to play 4 characters at same time so I don't rlly see the problem. If you don't like the way he plays then start multiboxing too and see how far u can get, may be u'll be ever better and won't have problems in TB anymore. Ain't trollin, serious post. ( Bad english and bad grammar are bad so don't be hatin' )

http://www.youtube.com/MortenAaserud#p/u/8/hwEbt9hscD8
idk you tell me :3
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]