I clicked the create thread button

1 Undead Mage
and this is what happened. Well, basically, I wanna express my disappointment in the thread that is currently going on. It is very boring and not funny. the amount of letters in the posts is way too big and therefore isn't read by the majority of forumreadposters.

So basically what I wanted to say is, or ask rather, is something I encountered a few years ago. Some might remember me remembering this occasion. Its as much of a question as it is a statement, and therefore I wonder if it shall be resolved, or that the question simply is the answer.

This question isn't only a question, it is life. it is existence. It defines the definition of to be.

But I digress.

Some might call it a jumbled phrase of indeterminate meaning.

Others say the answer cannot be told for it is not part of the cosmos. Whatever it is. I wish to present you with the question.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Reply Quote
1 Troll Warlock
i is too many stupit to understand anyhing in this thread. sry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]