4.3 Healing Trinkets

85 Dwarf Shaman
Well maybe it has to do with your class spells, but given the Eye the expected Shaman reproc rate is ~5 seconds after ICD runs out. While grossly oversimplifying things, at the same procchance but only triggering off crits, the Heart would take 20-25 seconds to re-proc, I think I did my calculations with 22,5s after ICD ends until it re-procs (10% chance on successful crits which have to be eligible to proc it, which excludes Earthliving HoT and Healing Rain and Earth Shield and such things).
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Yeah - the usefulness of the trinkets will also be influenced somewhat by the value of intellect to your class/spec, sure its useful for all, but to varying degrees.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
For me it will be the two trinkets that gives the most int. I don't seem to need spirit anymore. I was called in for hagara and ultraxion last night and on both fights i ended with 50k+ mana left. And ultraxion i still had my mana tide totem. (i took the 100% healing buff.)

Sure this is only normal but 50k mana is a hell of a lot esspecially if i still have my mana tide totem left.

So i will be going with the 2 int trinkets the procs are not the best but it seems i will not be needing the spirit one I might get the 5 man int trinket till i get the others the 1.1k mastery proc for 20s looks alot more apealing untill i can get a hc windward heart or Seal of the seven signs.

As for my disc alt no brainer int will be king.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/12/2011 14:29Posted by Zephyrs
For me it will be the two trinkets that gives the most int. I don't seem to need spirit anymore. I was called in for hagara and ultraxion last night and on both fights i ended with 50k+ mana left. And ultraxion i still had my mana tide totem. (i took the 100% healing buff.)

Neither Hagara nor Ultraxion drain your mana though. Try Spine of Deathwing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll be going for both Int trinkets. At least that is my plan currently.
Reply Quote
im testing Foul Gift of the Demon Lord from some reports it have 15% chance with a 20 second duration. ICD is 45 seconds and procs from hot ticks. Can have 40-50 % uptime that will help haste builds that have low mastery like the one im trying to do.
Reply Quote
im testing Foul Gift of the Demon Lord from some reports it have 15% chance with a 20 second duration. ICD is 45 seconds and procs from hot ticks. Can have 40-50 % uptime that will help haste builds that have low mastery like the one im trying to do.
Yea... i am trying to get this one, but RNG is not on my side :/ dropped 3x times for my alt and none on this ...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
i have 3 healers working on this non stop...it has dropped twice. first i lost to a mage (fair enough). Second i lost to a tank WTF.

COME ON, WHY IS THIS STILL HAPPENING....

why am i still losing rolls on spirit shoulders to warlocks, on healer caster trinkets to tanks.

i'm so frustrated. this makes the game just not fun and i'm about as die hard as they come.
Edited by Strappi on 02/12/2011 19:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Seal of the Seven Signs dropped for me in the lfr last night and I'm still wondering if I shouldn't have passed on it - as I have the normal majordomo one and the hc eye of blazing power.
Did some testing - not a lot I reckon but the ICD seemed huge - more like 2 mins. Definitely didn't proc at 45 seconds.

edit: no clue how to link items, its the haste proc thing.
Edited by Saphiramoon on 03/12/2011 10:24 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

This one makes me curious, but seems strictly inferior to the controllable Moonwell Chalice to me, the latter being close to a throughput timer for us Shamans, being a 30% Mastery buff on a 2m CD. And having serves me extremely well in a lot of fights so far, including our first foray into DS.
Edited by Carrigan on 03/12/2011 10:37 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm using Core of Ripeness and the one from Well of Eternity that procs mastery.

Not by choice obviously, I have the worst luck with drops and never gotten anything else.

I refuse to use spirit trinkets, since I never have mana issues so that's just lost output.
Reply Quote
Heart of Unliving is little meh since HoTs and HR don't produce stacks and it have only 10 sec duration, so need to pay attention to it if want 100% duration. On the other hand it produce 4 stacks with full CH :P Well not perfect but will keep it up for some time.
Edited by Raihen on 04/12/2011 23:20 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I'll be aiming for Windward Heart and Seal of the Seven Signs. I'm not actually a huge fan of random procs, but given the nature of DS fights so far it seems there's a large amount of constant raiddamage going on, meaning any sort of random proc won't likely be wasted. Also I love intellect trinkets.
Reply Quote
Tested Heart of Unliving and i am really dissapointed ... HoU don't work with MTT, hence making it almost useless for Resto Shammy :/ I don't know what Blizzard was thinking, but this really sux.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
05/12/2011 11:10Posted by Raihen
Tested Heart of Unliving and i am really dissapointed ... HoU don't work with MTT, hence making it almost useless for Resto Shammy :/ I don't know what Blizzard was thinking, but this really sux.

What, really?
Well, that sucks. A lot.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
The Haste buff on Seal of the Seven Signs is on a 2 min cd if anyone wanted to know making it just the same as a disc priest PI with the -mana effect, i have to say as a disc priest i love it.

using eye heroic + seal of the signs atm but i will prob go heroic seal + jaws if it ever drops qq
dpending on how aoe spaming plays on our mana in heroic ds
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

Neither Hagara nor Ultraxion drain your mana though. Try Spine of Deathwing.

Well well. I did not have 50K+ mana left and i did use my mana tide twice but it's not a mana drain at all. I'm not even useing TC pre- mandess of deathwing.

Still gonna stay with my first estimits since even though MoD is a heavy mana drain for me at certain points, after it has past i had to do no healing afterward, so i just spammed LB back to full mana.

The only time i really felt like WHOAH!! i need more mana ... is when we tried to 2 man heal MoD, now with that i need alot more spirit. srsly. Pulling 30k hps and trying to have mana by the 4th platform is not happening.

With one of the attempts i did manage to have mana when reaching deathwings head but alas my 30k mana with no mana tide was not enough.
Edited by Zephyrs on 06/12/2011 12:29 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
06/12/2011 12:15Posted by Zephyrs
The only time i really felt like WHOAH!! i need more mana ...
You're running with 2821 spirit, though, which is more than most people. If you seriously never have mana issues, reforge spirit into throughput stats.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I found Ultraxion to be horribly draining on the mana. :(
(That was with the green buff, the Pally had the blue one)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]