Darkmoon Card Tsunami

90 Goblin Shaman
Is it time to stop using that ? I am using it on my shaman and priest but i think there is no point to use it anymore. Or should i buy one for my newly dinged paladin ?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's a nice trinket still, but nowhere near as powerful as HC Firelands or normal Dragon Soul trinkets.

I, for one, am still using DMC: Tsunami due to RNG hating me and a better trinket not dropping.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Tsunami is a nice trinket if you need steady mana regen instead of haste/random heals proccs. It's ok to use it still imo.

I can compare it to the 888 Spirit trinket. 320 Int+400 Spirit from Tsunami is very close in value I would say. Hc Chogall trinket is also one of the better regen trinkets out there.

It's impossible to compare it to the Haste/Random heal Intellect trinkets though, depends what you find more valuable.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
It was still BiS (together with hJoD) in T12, at least for a shaman. There are better trinkets in Dragon Soul, but overall T13 healing trinket itemization is about as bad as the T12 itemization was. If you can get it reasonably cheap, pick one up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm still using Tsunami, along with Jar of Ancient Remedies, and I see no reason to change either of them until I start running Dragon Soul, as most of the trinkets in T12 have been pretty disappointing for holy pallies in my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Well if you say there's no point using it anymore, don't use it.
Selection of trinkets is alot about the fight you will do and your playstyle.

Some people need mana regen, some people need intellect and some people need haste.

As a generic trinket, it's still awesome for many.

/Bh
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Its a great trinket to keep even if you don't use it since it will give you more mana and still some intellect- from a regen perspective its brill still
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I for one will not be saying a imidiate goodbye to DMC:T, It has served me well through 3 patches now and after being friends for so long it's really hard.

I will be replacing it as soon as i get a replacement but it will certainly not leave my bag untill i can do some theory crafting of my own with the new trinkets. I still have HC Jar of remedies in my bag aswell.
Edited by Zephyrs on 06/12/2011 12:38 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
06/12/2011 12:36Posted by Zephyrs
I will be replacing it as soon as i get a replacement but it will certainly not leave my bag untill i can do some theory crafting of my own with the new trinkets. I still have HC Jar of remedies in my bag aswell.

A replacement won't actually be that easy. the DMC:T pulls a surprising amount of mana longevity compared to the new 880 Spirit trinket, especially with the latter one not working with MTT.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
06/12/2011 14:09Posted by Carrigan
A replacement won't actually be that easy. the DMC:T pulls a surprising amount of mana longevity compared to the new 880 Spirit trinket, especially with the latter one not working with MTT.

I'm leaning towards DMC: Tsunami being better than the 880 spirit trinket, yes. Intellect is superior to spirit point for point for every healer, and Tsunami has a stat total of 731 compared to the 880 of DS trinket. It comes down to 321 intellect versus 480 spirit.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
now that the 880 spirit has int on it aswell and acording to some US posts it does scale with MTT i will be using it now no doubt. Bye bye darmoon card.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]