Where can i respec my Potion Mastery to Transmute Maste

85 Goblin Rogue
Since they have changed something for Alchemy Mastery pre-quests etc, do you know where can i respec my Alchemy Mastery now?
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Gnome Mage
You unlearn it in the profession overview (press P), and you get the new quest from alchemy trainer in main city.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
so it means i can't do it in old ways any more? ( spend 150g to respec another Mastery?)
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Gnome Mage
You probably can, but you need to do the quests again first. Doing it on my alchemist right now, buying 2 of each Cata flask to finish the elixir master quest.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I am going to try it out first in Outland to see what will happen, I just learnt Potion Mastery, but seems can't go respec with paying 150g in Ogri.
Reply Quote
MVP
100 Gnome Mage
02/12/2011 20:57Posted by Avoilyn
I am going to try it out first in Outland to see what will happen, I just learnt Potion Mastery, but seems can't go respec with paying 150g in Ogri.

I went to Outland, there was nothing to do there, I had to go to Stormwind to get the quest. Unlearning can be done anywhere.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Sigh...This new change is so ridiculous to Alchemy Mastery. Now i need 4 Truegold to be Transmutation Master.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
It cost me 880g to be Transmutation Master comparing to 50g to be Potion Master.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]