Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
My gear #1 EU xD
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
It's not really transmog per se, but I think I look pretty good anyway. ;D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Love that purple set on a night elf + sword :)
Nice
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Very dwarf hunter:ish there. Been having some bad luck with the hunting recently though? *cough*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Dark, undead(y) look, I like it, although You should use another headpiece in my opinion, something more evil looking, or generally simpler looking.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You should switch to a darker shirt that covers your arms. Other than that it looks badass!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Nice touch with vendorstrike. Otherwise, sorta boring tbh.

Still gearing this one up, but going for the "heavy armor" look. (Since resto shamans are so hard to kill.)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sup :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
enjoy ! <3
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
Posting again since I AM COMPLEEEEEETE! *air guitar riff*

Also, guy above, I'm sorry, but imo the DK starter set is hella boring... :x
Edited by Thisara on 02/02/2012 19:20 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
13/01/2012 21:22Posted by Teelo
Why isn't anyone showing off these skanky plate and mail sets, hmm? ;D

Skanky!? Finding a quartermaster able to source taffeta-lined armour plating with bespoke underwired bodice support and forge it in such a way as to miraculously ward off the elements as well as harmful sword and spell, while also defying the celestial forces imposed upon one's person, is no mean feat!

Fortunately, one of my Gnomish contacts just came through with those thorium-plated suspenders I was missing -- that should surely keep those ravenous ferals, stabbers and wizzards at bay!

"Factory-Spec Frost"
http://i.imgur.com/4T37T.jpg

"Unholier Than Thou"
http://i.imgur.com/xvgnH.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Skanky? Why, you uncultured mongrel! This is traditional sentinel attire, I'll have you know! >:[
Reply Quote
67 Dwarf Rogue
Finally got my set complete at silly'o'clock t'other night...is what i'll be wearing mog'wise at 85
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Retro.
Reply Quote
Something rather differant to the Bloodfang set. I went with the lovely Pre ICC instances to get the red set. I obviously need a new belt and gloves but its the best I could find anywhere.
Reply Quote
Gotta say, I love that set Vashnarz, matches the tabard and everything, while remaining a darker colour to suit your stealthy class.

Oh and before it's mentioned, the shield I use is icly supposed to be a trophy from the Northrend campaigns that I can assure you has been thourghly cleansed and blessed :3
Edited by Beladon on 09/02/2012 04:24 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Ahhh, Beladon, I have that set on my paladin as well! Except for the hat. And different weapons. But still, same set! Looks great, shame the tabard doesn't match.

Check out these thighs, UNF!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]