Best PvPer on this server?

(Locked)

85 Human Death Knight
11/12/2011 21:46Posted by Gorre
Not sure if bragging or joking, but I think joking. Id be gutted to have only 2.1k after 7200 arenas played.

rank 21 of the battlegroup =D u jelly gorre?
Edited by Anacondaj on 12/12/2011 05:58 GMT
85 Human Warlock
Not sure if bragging or joking, but I think joking. Id be gutted to have only 2.1k after 7200 arenas played.

No one is jealous of a massive baddie like you.
Edited by Blasphemi on 12/12/2011 10:30 GMT
85 Human Death Knight
pretty sad to call players better then u baddies
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/arena/terokkar/2v2/Hohoho/

Best team.
85 Human Death Knight
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/arena/terokkar/2v2/mage%20rogue%20s%20nine/

12/12/2011 14:49Posted by Odyssey
Best team.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/arena/terokkar/2v2/mage%20rogue%20s%20nine/

Best team.

lol k
85 Dwarf Shaman
Not sure if you are serious but bragging about 2.1k (now in cata is like bragging about 1500 rating back in wotlk) so i wouldent go around bragging like that you make yourself look like an absolute retard
85 Human Warlock
12/12/2011 14:48Posted by Anacondaj
pretty sad to call players better then u baddies

When I had the misfortune to PVE with you in WOTLK I assumed you had irl learning difficulties so tbf it is a little impressive you can play the easiest game ever made to a mediocre rating after 3 years+ of trying.
85 Human Death Knight
12/12/2011 15:06Posted by Wijkvijver
Not sure if you are serious but bragging about 2.1k (now in cata is like bragging about 1500 rating back in wotlk) so i wouldent go around bragging like that you make yourself look like an absolute retard

highest dk/healer on the 2vs2 battlegroup arena ladder, ah well guess u guys jelly huh

2vs2
85 Human Paladin
OH SNAP !@#$ JUST GOT REAL YO!
85 Human Paladin
Wiji <3 xo
85 Tauren Druid
New terokkar Best druid PvPer
85 Dwarf Shaman
No sorry.
2 Human Warlock
12/12/2011 05:58Posted by Anacondaj

Good job. You played Frost DK - Holy Paladin in 2vs2, the most unbalanced and less meaningful bracket in game.

It's exactly the same as Blasphemi and his little IttyBittyKitty thing, comes to the worst realm, after getting boosted to Light of Dawn.

Funny though Anacondaj, your 2,1K in 2vs2 is nothing, and so is your Season 9 frost TSG. Achieving 2K rating, that was pretty hard i guess.

12/12/2011 15:38Posted by Anacondaj
highest dk/healer on the 2vs2 battlegroup arena ladder, ah well guess u guys jelly huh

Trust me, nobody except for the goldshire baddies, would be "jelly" of your "great" achievement. Playing a cheesy strong comp in 2vs2 at the beginning of the season, and claiming you're the highest rated is amusing.

To the OP:

Please make a real list, we don't need Cataclysm heroes here, make a list of the real Wrath of the Lich King PvP'ers.

85 Human Warlock
Oh look. Someone with no !@#$% who wont post on a main.
85 Dwarf Shaman

It's exactly the same as Blasphemi and his little IttyBittyKitty thing, comes to the worst realm, after getting boosted to Light of Dawn.

That is exactly why after IBKC quit we all went to top 100 guilds, just to get boosted and getting our boosted raider rank and staying their for our boosted period of time for guild first kills ( also boosted) , and our mounts given by officers because we are boosted obviously, only to then realise we actually did it without being boosted.

Did you understand that Aleyla ?

2 Human Warlock
14/12/2011 13:06Posted by Wijkvijver
That is exactly why after IBKC quit we all went to top 100 guilds, just to get boosted and getting our boosted raider rank and staying their for our boosted period of time for guild first kills ( also boosted)

You actually dont have to be some sick elite gamer to get accepted to a top 100 guild. You need common sense that's it. Have I ever said something about your other members? No, I said that Blasphemi was boosted. He indeed was. Read what i said please.

14/12/2011 13:06Posted by Wijkvijver
guild first kills

IICR only one person from your guild transfered who got a guild first kill.

Half your guild transfered away, including Blasphemi.
Only difference is that hes trying to scrape HC Ragnaros, because he is indeed that good.

Good luck 4.4 Blasphemi, 1 Light of Dawn kill. Obviously legit.
Edited by Aleyla on 14/12/2011 13:49 GMT
85 Human Warlock
I have one LOD kill because the Guild leader (of the now disbanded) guild I joined was a jobless raging loser who spent 18 hours a day sleeping or jerking off and 6 hours day screaming and making animal noises down ventrilo because someone needed to use the toilet during trash.

If you ask anyone who's ever been in that guild they will tell you the same and it's no wonder the guild never lasted in cataclysm.

Most of the guild didn't xrealm, we quit the game or played once a week/two weeks because this game is terrible now and not worth wasting any more than a few hours a week on anymore.
Edited by Blasphemi on 14/12/2011 14:02 GMT
2 Human Warlock
I have one LOD kill because the Guild leader (of the now disbanded) guild I joined was a jobless raging loser who spent 18 hours a day sleeping or jerking off and 6 hours day screaming and making animal noises down ventrilo because someone needed to use the toilet during trash.

If you ask anyone who's ever been in that guild they will tell you the same and it's no wonder the guild never lasted in cataclysm.

Lol.

Funny how a guild like that achieved LOD, and you so called pros, couldnt achieve somewhat decent.
Edited by Aleyla on 14/12/2011 14:04 GMT
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]