Faded 10 man Guild - Secondary raid group Recruiting!

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Faded Secondary raid group

Zcorpio and i have been given the honor to start up a secondary raid group within the guild Faded. Which is the reason behind this recruitment thread.

About us:

Faded on Kazzak server was a new 10 man raiding project for Firelands. We are composed of a core of raiders with years of experience in progressed guilds, in all expansions and tiers. We are came together to create a friendly and relaxed guild we can call home, with 3 nights a week of focused raiding for some great progress.

One of the things we are most proud of are our actual team of raiders themselves, we have an amazing social atmosphere, with a lot of friendship and a great atmosphere between us. We often spend time chatting on our mumble server between raids, and you will struggle to find a more welcoming and pleasant guild to be a part of.

About the secondary raid group:

We're starting this up because quite alot of us wish to raid but the main raid is a bit full at the moment. Zcorpio and i was previously raiding on a quite high lvl, and therefore we expect our raid members to have a decent amount of skills as well even though it's a quite casual raiding team.

- The raid days will be Wednesday and Friday from 19:00-22:00 server time.
- We will have some of the main raiders alts with us to help us get starting, of course only well geared alts. They will be considered as their mains in our raid.

What we expect of you:

- Know your class, spec and the game mechanics.
- Be able to come both raid days. (We would prefer to have the same amount of steady people)
- Be an open person towards the social aspect while still being capable of remaning focused on bosses that needs a large amount of focus.
- Read up tactics, bring flasks and food if needed.

What you can expect from us:

- A special guild with room for any kind personality.
- A raid team that will leave you satisfied each evening.
- A fair loot system called the loot council

What we need:

At the moment we need 3 healers, 2 tanks and 2 ranged dps. Therefor if you wish to join don't hesitate to contact us.

If you wish to join us or have any questions be kind to contact either Chocoholic or Zcorpio. If you do not see us online, leave an ingame mail and we will try to get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Make an Application here: http://fadedguild.wowstead.com/applications

// Chocoholic
^ i Make awesome muffins.
Edited by Chocoholic on 05/01/2012 08:53 GMT
Reply Quote
Got muffins ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
So basically... If one can't come week-in-week-out those two times there's no spot for that kind of person? Just asking 'cause I'm pretty sure I'm interested, but there's a chance my wife will come first ocasionally on those days ;)
Reply Quote
Well yes, but it would work best for us to have the same person every week. So we don't have to have to many people on standby ect. ofc we understand u have a real life as well ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
hmm this look very interesting idd, just moved a mage to kazzak and thinking about making it my permanent home since my current realm is pretty much dead. The raid times are ideal since they happen in the only days i can actually be online at those hours =P. Which sort class are you looking for? Atm i've been raiding as prot warr, feral bear/cat and hunter. Ds xp wise got 5/8 down in normal mode on my first run as tank / dps. How would one get in touch to apply, just send an ingame mail to arrange a day to speak or theres a webbie aswel? :)

(I usually log off in pvp gear, undergeared spec or pink dresses, so if you plan to judge by gear tell me to log off wearing the right stuff xD )
Edited by Galandril on 16/12/2011 18:39 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How about a ret paladin :D
Reply Quote
hmm this look very interesting idd, just moved a mage to kazzak and thinking about making it my permanent home since my current realm is pretty much dead. The raid times are ideal since they happen in the only days i can actually be online at those hours =P. Which sort class are you looking for? Atm i've been raiding as prot warr, feral bear/cat and hunter. Ds xp wise got 5/8 down in normal mode on my first run as tank / dps. How would one get in touch to apply, just send an ingame mail to arrange a day to speak or theres a webbie aswel? :)

(I usually log off in pvp gear, undergeared spec or pink dresses, so if you plan to judge by gear tell me to log off wearing the right stuff xD )

You can apply on our website or PM me there ^.^
www.fadedguild.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
16/12/2011 19:59Posted by Blackdoug
How about a ret paladin :D

We're full on meele so we prefer to get ranged dps instead, especially since we don't want to give people a spot where they just have to sit on standby constantly
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Ty, I will be giving it a look later and maybe leave an app to roost before i leave the website. ^^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm very interested in applying but no melee spaces D:
Reply Quote
On christmas break with Zcorpio at my parents will be back the 4th Jan 2012!
Reply Quote
We're back, and will try to start recruiting a bit in trade today so we can get going with our little team :b
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hmmm, what are you looking for?
Reply Quote
Healers and ranged dps ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am currently on Executus, a very very dead realm. I am thinking of transfering, and kazzak might be my destination because i have a dk alt already here. I am able to come on both days, and i have already done many raids, trivial or not, and leaded them. I am looking for social ppl raiding, and having fun with eachother downing bosses. I am a person who learns fast, happy to teach other ppl my knowledge, and social in raids.
Edit: I dont mind to raid in a "secondary group". For me its about the challenge, seeing content, and have some fun with other ppl.
Edited by Jeremybell on 06/01/2012 13:14 GMT
Reply Quote
I am currently on Executus, a very very dead realm. I am thinking of transfering, and kazzak might be my destination because i have a dk alt already here. I am able to come on both days, and i have already done many raids, trivial or not, and leaded them. I am looking for social ppl raiding, and having fun with eachother downing bosses. I am a person who learns fast, happy to teach other ppl my knowledge, and social in raids.
Edit: I dont mind to raid in a "secondary group". For me its about the challenge, seeing content, and have some fun with other ppl.

If you wish to join please just make an application ^.^
or if u wish to speak with us first u can contact us ingame or through pm on the forums
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]