Phat Lewtz Society Official Statement

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Good evening guys and gals.

I am mainly writing this so our entire guild can move forward from the past events. In the past, I've written very one-sided, long-winded stories on our guild's history with a few ex-members.. I won't be doing that this time.

I am a seasoned guild master from several other mmo's, so this whole shebang isn't entirely new to me. First guild, Karma, is where I met my husband. I led that up until the moment we met in person and fell in love. Second guild I led was titled Asylum. I led this on a US server for two years. We competed with the best of the best on our server, waking up at 2 am server time just to do so. When a French server opened, we moved the guild there and had a great six months. I closed that guild after my husband and I celebrated our first year anniversary and decided to spend more time together. Third guild, Phat Lewtz Society, mainly run by myself and my husband.

In each of my guilds, our goals were simple: have a great time. We wanted a guild to cater to those that needed a home, that needed some guidance, to those that just wanted to get away from all the drama that the internet can bring. Our intentions were to never become the best of the best, to raid with hardcore progression, we just wanted to play the game and have fun.

In recent events, we have found ourselves to be the center of attention, for all the wrong reasons. A few ex-guildies have even gone so far as to create <PHATLEWTZSOCIETY IS BAD>. If they want to spend their £10 a month doing that, fair play to them. I feel these current events need to be dusted off officially so we as a guild can move forward together. As for these few members who feel they can target me and our guild, I wish them no harm. Enjoy wasting your money and your time on me, to be honest.

Our intentions in Phat Lewtz Society is to play World of Warcraft for fun. We have a small group of serious raiders, and this formula has worked well for a year and two months now. Many of our haters don't even know us, so I offer you this.. try to get to know us instead of slagging us off in trade, then you can form an opinion on how we play, who our leaders are, what our guild is like. Talk to us, we're a helpful guild, you'll probably never see it, and that's fine by us. We'll continue to help those in need, we'll continue to give locations of NPCs, where to get rare mounts from, where to fish whatever fish you want. You can't knock our spirit down, no matter what you call our guild. We are here to help, we are here to be a home for those that don't wish to be judged.

In short, we haven't asked for any of the recent drama in /2. We aren't here to be in your face, we're here to give the community a boost it needs. We mean no ill towards any of the players who throw their hatred towards us. We're here to stay, we're here to have fun. If you ever find yourself needing help of any kind, you can always depend on a Phat Lewtz Society member to point you in the right direction.

If you'd like, I've also posted this on our guild forums. Feel free to make an account and give us feed back if you'd like: http://www.phatlewtzsociety.eu/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=79&sid=6900e632c8d66761a13bd315dd95c3c1
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I don't know what have happened in your guild (and I probably don't want to) but I hope you'll get it sorted because it would be a shame if PLS would be disbanded or your activities would be harmed by this drama. So far I've only encountered nice and polite people from your guild and I wish you good luck in this "event" or whatever you want to call it. :)

Cheers!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Phat Lewtz Society isn't going to disband because of a troll. :)
I've led a guild for two years and was in a position of power with the GMs on that game, I've dealt with worse trolls than these. Don't worry ;)
Reply Quote
I dont really know your guild that well, i have seen the recent uprisings in trade though - i dont know what caused them or what group of people they are but i hope this can get sorted quickly and you guys can get back to your rythm, but from what im reading in this post - i like your guild's philosophy and hope you can keep going on with it peacefully.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Cheers, Royram, PLS and BI haven't always seen eye-to-eye, but there are a few friendly connections I'd love to see grow between us. :) Frenzykitty (the husband) was talking to Pos a few weeks ago and thanks to his advice, Kitty is now Arms in PvE and is topping our dps charts (it's my personal test to try to beat him on Baleroc ! :P).

Kaeris, I remember you, you were a very nice guy we grabbed when one of our healers had to leave unexpectedly. You didn't rage at us after a few wipes on Ragnaros (due to misunderstandings on who was on what son of flame). But we got it in the end and had a blast. Believe it or not, every run in every raid is like that. :) We're very casual and laid back, and promote people to just enjoy themselves while they play the game. Motivating people to keep coming back to the raids is my job, and I find raging at people often just deflates them and they don't perform as well.

Overall, I pour my heart and soul into this guild. From the advanced player to the amateur player. They all get equal attention and equal support from me. Sure, not everyone's as skilled as others would expect from them, and that's okay. :) If they're happy, I'm happy.
Edited by Niliana on 13/12/2011 12:49 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I wish there was more people like Niliana playing WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Nili!
I just wanted to mention it officially here: you are a great person and I appreciate your way of leading a guild. Don't give up because of some retards. What I have experienced in your guild with my alt was kindness, helpfull and really nice people and a good community.
And I can only agree with Wilpo: we need more people like you in Wow.
Reply Quote
Having spammed the hell out of Random Heroics in recent days I've had the fortune to be grouped with PLS members on several of my alts.

Can't fault them. Patient and understanding of ppl who dont PvE that much and no drama queens when theres the odd daft wipe.

Good luck with your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Man I love Khadgar..you guys are epic!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
He just wants attention.
If we give him none he'll just stop caring.
It seems Blizzard have taken some action but the fact that his guild only has 2 members it shows that he has clearly failed to troll us.

I'd say. Report him for spam if he continues and ignore him. Treat him like a gold seller :)
Edited by Preést on 13/12/2011 19:14 GMT
Reply Quote
i love u niliana
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I think your worry about your reputation is more than likely unfounded. I've seen this <insert expletative here> in trade and no one except his fellow trolls and <12 year olds are going to take him or anyone else in his all caps ZOMG look at me guild seriously.
Infact I'm sure I've seen people laying into him already and at the rate he's going more than a few reports have been put in and he might be getting a nice vacation soon. Just in time for christmas!

I can honestly say that Phat Lewtz have come a long way from when I first started seeing the guild tag popping up here and there. Infact among all the random whispers I get, bloody portals >.< and gold beggars, the ones I get from PLS tend to be polite and well manered.

While they may not be on the top they sure as hell are miles away from the dregs at the bottom.
Edited by Landothar on 14/12/2011 08:11 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
There might be that your representation of everything is slightly inaccurate.
There are those that have seen you and your beloved guild from a tad bit different side. '¨
This is something you must respect, as you demand everyone elses respect.

Oh, and no. I dont want anything to do with you or anyone from your guild ingame. Based on previous experience that will only lead to harassment from mentioned guild.

I've ignored you and that guild of yours for a long time, despite getting some random mail (?) and whispers and will keep doing so in the future. Unless people are scratching reality on trade ofc, no harm in nudging them in the right direction.

There will always be more then one side that has a story to tell. PLS might not be that glorius saint in all of those.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Vidvandre

With due respect to our past and unfortunate misunderstandings, I won't mention what happened between you and the guild and even myself.

I will say this: This post is not claiming PLS is a saint's guild. I have had my bad moments, I was close to egging on in trade, I've had outbursts at guildies and ex-guildies alike. But, we talk it out most the time. Something that never happened between us.

I'm not perfect and neither is our guild, and it's not something we achieve to be. We're here to have fun, end of.
Edited by Takralus on 03/01/2012 12:46 GMT
Reply Quote
I'm not perfect and neither is our guild, and it's not something we achieve to be. We're here to have fun, end of.

Exactly what playing an MMO or any game is all about.

/target Niliana
/bow

Reply Quote
For those who people who it is worth caring for what they think about your guild, I'd expect they wouldn't take members of a guild called '<PHATLEWTZSOCIETY IS BAD>' seriously, as it reeks of little kids that whine when they don't win or get what they want.

So I wouldn't be concerned. Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hope the drama is behind you now, all the best from us at Mexico.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm hoping the drama is far behind us as well. So far, thanks to the spamming a few weeks ago we have two full raiding teams in DS :P I've heard he's been perma-banned but he's since made a new account and has tried (and failed) to harass me and the guild again. I've since perma-ignored him on all of my accounts, so I shouldn't see any of his immature gibberish.

Thanks Odysseus, and give hugs to Mexico for us ^^
Edited by Takralus on 03/01/2012 12:46 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]