H <Thats Nice> recruitment thread [8/8 DS]

90 Orc Warrior
Greetings adventures, far and wide
Listen to my tale, sit by my side
I'm gonna tell you a little story, with gnomes and trolls!
Actually we are just recruiting, check our missing roles...

-Wezagred, the fallen leader

Greetings Defias Brotherhood,

<Thats Nice> is currently recruiting! This humble guild was formed by a group of friends on this server over a year ago because we had heard about such heroic deeds and the friendly people enveloping this realm. We wanted to create a guild in an environment which would be welcome to all the people we knew, therefore we chose this RP-PvP server.
We are a friendly guild who treats every member of the guild equally, initiate or officer, male or female. We understand and respect the roleplaying environment on this server and do not approve of members disrupting roleplaying events.
We raid two-three days a week, starting from 19:30 till 23:00/23:30. The days are a bit spread out as of now due to shifting sign-ups and it can be any of the following days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

What we expect of you is that you’re a sensible person who can accept criticism and suggestions on how to improve yourself in your class and performance. We want you to have your head screwed on right and to know your own class and the encounters we meet. Have flasks, food and your gear fully repaired before entering the instance.
We want your best performance at all times and even though we goof around from time to time we are dedicated to our progression. You should have some self-distance and devote your time into this guild both socially and in other ways.

We are currently not recruiting anything but the classes we are missing. If you’re not a dedicated raider or your class is not on the recruitment list or that you just wish to be part of our community, you can apply for a spot in our second raid (also referred to as alt raid) but won't be promised any other raid unless you prove to be a gem hidden inside coal. The alt raid is often every Friday at 19:30 and during Firelands the main raid cleared 6/7 HC, while the alt raid cleared 7/7 normal. As of Dragon Soul we have not yet sorted how we should approach the second raid.

If your class is mentioned below do not hesitate to contact any of the following officers: Ulltott, Riti, Tankow, Benric or our guildmaster Contramantra. We might be online on our alts so you can generally just ask anyone in the guild and they will refer you to us.

Currently we seek:
Death Knight: None
Druid: Healers
Hunter: None
Mage: Any god damn sort! Please! I beg you! Mages, where art thou?
Paladin: None
Priest: Healers
Rogue: None
Shaman: Healers/DPS, having both specs is a plus.
Warlock: None
Warrior: None

Hope to see you!
(Sidenote: Old recruitment thread is outdated and useless)
Edited by Ulltott on 18/12/2011 21:47 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
-Wezagred, the fallen leader

Hey, hey now
(Sidenote: Old recruitment thread is outdated and useless)

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Updated our recruitment needs!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We got Blackhorn down and almost Deathwing's Spine, updated title!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Got Deathwing's Spine down and now whiping on Madness, updated title!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Look at this casual, tanking deathwing with a wellfare 359 shield. What an amateur.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
hi, are you looking for just raiders?

I just pvp on this toon but will be making a new toon soon for pve.

Looking for a nice organised but not super insanely hardcore guiild
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm not exactly sure what the policy is on social applications. Everyone in the guild is either someone's friend or a raider. That said, I think it wouldn't hurt, especially if your PvE toon happens to be one of the race/class combos we're missing for the Stay Classy achievement :P

On an unrelated note, WTB mages / shamans. Using a hunter for BL is painful.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
shame this guy has no pve gear then :(
Reply Quote
I will soon be ready to apply. I made a long break but when I left I was in a strong pve guild doing like everthing back then in LK. I think I still need like 1 week to gear a bit and I will be ready for action.

Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
You should try contact either Riti, Contramantra, Tankow or Ulltott regarding your application to the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
We got Deathwing down and I got a new shield, should be worth a bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Up you go!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
1/8 hc
need a resto druid or mage
Edited by Contramantra on 05/01/2012 00:17 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Also wouldn't mind people for the secondary raid group, currently 6/8 normal DS.
Mainly healers and all roles and some healers.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Transfering my Resto Druid at the end of the month shammy should be 85 and raid ready for a few more options

See
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Mindlessrage/advanced
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
BUMP

We're 1/8 hm like everyone and their dog and we're in dire need of cloth people.
We have 0 warlocks, 0 mages, 0 priests (healer or dps). We need a shaman too (resto with ele offspec preferably).

We have 2x 10-man runs per week clearing 8/8 or 1/8hm.
Contact me, Riti or Contramantra in game if you want an invite.
Edited by Tankow on 20/02/2012 21:37 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
We have a warlock now but a resto/ele shaman + healer/dps priest would be just awesome.

Contact me, Riti or Contramantra in game if you want an invite.
Edited by Tankow on 21/02/2012 08:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We don't really need a resto shaman with ele offspec, but an ele shaman with resto offspec if possible. All everything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]