How good is this server?

1 Human Mage
I quit playing WoW but now I am thinking of starting again. As I want to find a server I would fit in well with I thought I would ask you guys a few questions:

1) What is the alliance - horde ratio? Is the ratio different if looking at players and activity?
2) Is there a trait to the players of this server? Ie, are they more mature, more active, more disrespectful etc then the other servers you have been playing on?
3) How is the PvP? And is there world PvP being arranged? (Attacks on enemy main capitals etc)
4) Is the AH generally well stocked?
5) Is the server stable? Is there lagg?

Thankful for answers!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
1) What is the alliance - horde ratio? Is the ratio different if looking at players and activity?
I'm not sure sorry, I think there's a website that holds all of that info but I've not had a chance to check.

2) Is there a trait to the players of this server? Ie, are they more mature, more active, more disrespectful etc then the other servers you have been playing on?
If you're Italian, you will do well here, if you aren't Italian, you will probably feel out of place, lost, a little isolated and probably should not move here until if/after they allow the Italian's their own server.

3) How is the PvP? And is there world PvP being arranged? (Attacks on enemy main capitals etc)
The pvp is ok. The queues are not that long at 85, you run into a few multiboxing premades but it's hit or miss on the composition. I've not witnessed much world PvP and seldom seem people asking for a raid for the achievements.

4) Is the AH generally well stocked?5) Is the server stable? Is there lagg?
It is pretty stable and there seems to be little lag, for me at least.
Edited by Airmid on 26/04/2012 18:11 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
1) The ratio is heavily in favour of the alliance, although not as bad as some realms.

2) From my experience there aren't too many immature trolls and the like. But like the poster above me said a large proportion of Runetotem's population is Italian, although this will change with dedicated Ita realms.

3) The PvP horde side is poor, if you look at the ladder for Cyclone / Wirblestrom and filter for RT only teams you will see very few ranked teams, only a handful of which are horde. Finding team mates to get cap with for the week is easy, finding permanent teams to get rating with is hard, as I found out on my DK alt.

I have seen a few attacks organised on enemy cities and been to 1 or 2, but they are infrequent at best.

4) The AH is usually fairly well stocked although sometimes everything you need will be bought out by our very active AH players.

5) I haven't seen or heard of any server instability since ICC which went through a period of very bad, unplayable instability. Lag will probably depend on where you're located but as for lag due to the server I have never noticed any.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]