1) Shannox: Abuse heroic leap and cleave on normal mode. Timing these 2 abilities when all 3 targets are in range is a significant boost to dps. Even when only 1 of the dogs is close you should use cleave over any other ability (ragewise) besides bloodthirst. It's a dps increase. Obviously use intercept or heroic fury + intercept to quickly get back to targets that are being kited away. Be sure to have runspeed enchanted on boots (lavawalker). Whine at your priests for runspeed shields.
2) Beth'ilac: When going up it’s pretty straightforward: Ignore all the whining healers and go up as soon as you can. Save heroic leap (+ ww) for when you’re down and use it on the packs of critters. Ideally you want to replace 3 heroic strikes with cleaves in the time before going down so that your whirlwind will do maximum damage. If you’re not on top duty pretty much follow the multiple target guidelines which are found earlier in this thread.
3) Lord Ryolith: While we can't beat the ranged here due to being on the legs most of the time it's never a dps loss if you heroic leap into the aoe pack and intercept to the targetted leg straight away. Cleaving the legs is obviously very viable if you have enough rage but the main priority is moving the boss properly. Make sure that you have all cooldowns available when he goes into phase 2. Keeping your meat cleaver buff during this fight isn’t a bad idea as you’ll frequently get the opportunity to throw in a whirlwind on the aoe mobs.
4) Alysrazor: Mount up before the fight. After the knockback run towards the spot where the boss comes for maximum uptime on damage. This way it's actually useful to pop recklessness+dw+trinket+prepot in this fight. As soon as the boss flies up take 1 feather after the air people went up. Take a 2nd and 3rd whenever he does the landing phase and go pick up some rings whenever the initiaties are perfectly under control. DW should be ready again for the zerg phase. Don't forget to run through as many rings as you can during the tornado phase. If you're a bit lame you can get 2 feathers during the first landing and actually make it to the maximum buff. Have 2 dks death grip the adds into Alysrazor during the burn phase and cleave away. Keep in mind that you can fill in empty gcds with whirlwind as you should have infinite rage anyways. Don't forget inner rage. Interrupt an initiate atleast every 30 seconds to keep up your 5% damage buff. Use recklessness and Apparatus before you reach 24 stacks or it’s going to be totally wasted. If youre on initiates duty you should use your first death wish on the 2nd initiate while switching to hatchling with intercept and leap on 3rd initiate to maximise uptime. It will still be back up for the burn phase.
5) Baleroc: Pretty straightforward. Remember to spam heroic strike while you're taking the crystal damage as you'll be getting quite a bit of extra rage. Don't forget to use heroic leap on cooldown. We can actually top this fight.