Starting the game again

89 Dwarf Warrior
Hey everyone, I used to be a regular player about a year and a half ago now I was known by the name Althos or reecegrdn and used to raid fairly consistently through out tbc and wotlk (quit shortly before the last 25m raid expansion). I'm looking to get back into the game but im having trouble getting places without access to raids and building gear through the dungeon group system is a pain. If there's any guilds or people that remember me give me a bell, I would like to find a guild of other casual players or perhaps a raiding guild where I could join as a casual just for the sake of being able to be included in some dungeon and 10 man runs to redevelop social links in the game and basically reacquaint myself with the skill involved in the game and gain better gear so i can play at a better standard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Unfortunately, no one remembers you!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
03/12/2011 02:46Posted by Althos
I was known by the name Althos

eeeh...?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i smell d0rf d0rf d0rf!
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Warrior
Lol Respi no way :P what are you up to these days?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey dude, unfortunately EA disbanded around the same time when you left.

Most of the successful Alliance guilds have migrated to other realms or faction changed, so you won't find many active guilds with the sort of progression level Alliance had in TBC and WotLK and the start of Cata.

LFR is good for some lols though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]