My Tyrael's Charger is gone

(Locked)

85 Worgen Warlock
Hello, i had my Tyrael's charger on my druid a minute ago but then i loggedmy warlock and now its not on my character for some reason....
I have paid 1 month sub for the last few months and i still have a week left on this current sub before i have to pay, also i still have Diablo 3 on my account, wheres my mount?
90 Undead Priest
You will need to create a GM ticket as Blizzard is unable to help you over the forums. You could also contact Account & Billing to see if there's something wrong with your account: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=23210
Edited by Baldibur on 07/12/2011 18:11 GMT
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
Hi there,

You may get the answer you are looking for if you contact the Account and Payment Support department:

Account and Payment Support
https://eu.blizzard.com/support/article/contactbilling

[Guide] How to call Blizzard
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641450

Battle.net Support - Ask a Question
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

Unfortunately, this is not something that technical support can help you with, or the forums for that matter.
Yeah mine's gone too, just noticed. Can't check the account management page on the site either cos I keep getting apache errors, seems I gotta open a ticket :(
90 Undead Priest
I just checked and I've lost mine too. Probably has something to do with that the Account Management page is down.
Has he relogged? It happened to me after I exited the game and logged back in.
Same here. Charger gone, ugly hole in my action bars now...
85 Human Death Knight
Mine's gone too. Aw, now I have to ride my stupid dead chicken again. >:|
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
Can you all please check your emails? Apparently there are some that received emails about parental control issues, amongst other things.
90 Worgen Warlock
same problem. got a ncie chat with a gm he/she told me that my parental controls are active.
and i didnt reply on the email after the annual pass sign up.
still a bit wierd didnt get a e-mail maybe because got it the saturday after the announcement on blizzcon. bit busy on the server i think
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
If you haven't received any emails, make sure you check your spam folder.

Otherwise, your best bet would be to contact the Accounts department as I have linked in my first reply here.
90 Undead Priest
I didn't get an e-mail about it. Nothing in the spam folder.
Stupid parental controls are still active, but none in the family remember the email (it hasnt been used in like what, 3 years?)
90 Human Mage
My horsie is gone too, and I also have my parental control on (but its not like its necessary, I enabled it just for lulz and to get reports about how much I've played)... I have just found that email you mentioned from Blizz, and in it it says that I need to confirm the annual pass before 27/11... and I didn't. I guess it explains it, and now it needs to be straightened out...
90 Undead Priest
No Parental Control here. It's a mystery to me...
Same issue for me, the last E-mail I received from Blizzard was on 10/11, nothing about parental controls.
85 Tauren Druid
I just lost it also. :|
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]