Low FPS, help

90 Troll Hunter
Hey, I recently purchased a new gaming pc and have been experiencing very low fps, I have put the graphics down to low and have been at 40 FPS but I think this is to low.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, Le
Link to pc: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIBOX-HD-FW-AMD-QUAD-CORE-3-1GHz-DESKTOP-PC-1TB-8GB-DDR3-RAM-WINDOWS-7-COMPUTER-/190587842232?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item2c5febaeb8#ht_1774wt_1139
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
I would suggest posting this in technical support. There you can be helped better, especially since we may need long text files that you can otherwise not post on this forum due to size constraints.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/874936/

Either me or a blue poster will be happy to assist you there.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Hey m8, well there are several things that u can do, if you use an nvidia driver open ur settings go to the panel administrate 3d settings, now find the one called virtical syncronising and set it to force of, this is a duel card setting and will do so u cant use more then 60fps even if ur card can handle it, next u disable the virtical sync in wow setup and set shadow qualety to low, another thing is that u might want to get the latest direct-x 11 i belive it is and latest grafik driver, even if its a new pc the driver is badly outdated, sry for the typing spelling but im translating from danish... hope it helps
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
13/12/2011 22:28Posted by Danellos
Either me or a blue poster will be happy to assist you there.

Not that I have a problem or anything,but you sound creepy these days.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
85 Worgen Druid
14/12/2011 21:09Posted by Almaria
Not that I have a problem or anything,but you sound creepy these days.

How so?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That has no graphics card its not a gaming pc atall. You need to buy a graphics card such as a gtx 560ti for like £180.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yeah, with integrated graphics I'm really not surprised you're getting low fps. Seriously think about getting a new gpu then you'll be good. I suggest going for a 560ti as well, good cards and relatively cheap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]