Firelands 10man Normal Run

85 Undead Mage
Hi,
I am currently working on my legendary staff, and I'm on the last part of the chain [Heart of Flame]
Currently I have 108/250 and it would take me about 4 - 5 weeks (6/7 normal) to finish the staff
So, long story short, I'm planning to make a weekly Firelands run to get this finished
These runs would be on Tuesday evening at 22:30
Any alts / mains are welcome, or any people who want to volunteer to help or just have a "good" time.

Tuesday
22:30 [Start of Raid]
(should not take longer then 1 hr)

Send me a mail in-game or poke me if you see me online
Thank you for your time and have a nice day
-Meganxfoxx
Edited by Meganxfoxx on 13/12/2011 21:26 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
what are the reqs to join?
i've never been in there and haven't entered a raid since wotlk and even then it was half hearted, but a part of me wants to give the cata raids a quick look.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Well would be awesome if you had 7/7 cleared in the past on a main, but if you can come on vent, and you have some decent gear from the new heroics I'm sure we can work things out.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I would probably be interested in joining since I'm on the All-Seeing Eye quest myself and might aswell do what I can to get my hands on the staff sometime 2012.
Reply Quote
70 Troll Hunter
Ned Bigby reporting in.

Nice to see a fellow celebrity on these forums. I wish you great luck miss Foxx!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]