Can't transfer my alt to another account...

86 Worgen Rogue
"The target Battle.net account has no valid World of Warcraft licenses to transfer to."

What's that supposed to mean?
Reply Quote
7 Orc Hunter
You cannot transfer your alt to an account with no World of Warcraft game time on it.
Reply Quote
- CS
94 Draenei Priest
You can only transfer to an account that has the same or higher expansion - could it be that?
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
15/12/2011 18:39Posted by Genzak
You cannot transfer your alt to an account with no World of Warcraft game time on it.
have time
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue

15/12/2011 19:16Posted by Ananda
You can only transfer to an account that has the same or higher expansion - could it be that?
mby. hopefully not
Reply Quote
- CS
85 Draenei Paladin
15/12/2011 19:16Posted by Ananda

99.99% sure that this will be what is blocking it.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Also check to make sure that you own both the accounts and that both accounts are from the same region Varulvlól. :)

If you have any further trouble, please contact our Account and Payment team who will be happy to assist you further.

Account and Payment Issues
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641315#6
Edited by Tailyda on 15/12/2011 20:07 GMT
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
Also check to make sure that you own both the accounts and that both accounts are from the same region Varulvlól. :)

If you have any further trouble, please contact our Account and Payment team who will be happy to assist you further.

Account and Payment Issues
[url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641315#6[/url]
Both are eu :) Before i contact those ppl, can you please confirm if it because the acc im migrating to dont have cata while acc nr 1 has? I am, like the loladin quite sure that thats the reason but i cba waisiting irl gold just cuz of some bug if it aint because acc2 dont have cata ;)
Reply Quote
- CS
85 Draenei Paladin
It IS due to the account expansion differences.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
15/12/2011 20:13Posted by Amarielle
It IS due to the account expansion differences.
guess i'll get even poorer and blizzard even richer then ;<
Reply Quote
- CS
85 Draenei Paladin
;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]