Fond farewell to you all.

85 Tauren Warrior
Hello. I haven't posted on Kor'gall much before and don't consider myself well known or popular or anything like that but I wanted to say so long and thanks to all people I've knocked about with in-game past and present. I've had the pleasure of knowing some truely awesome people on here despite that I always hated this stinking crap pocket that is Cro'gall. You people made it bearable.

/Moooo...
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Hunter
Hey bullforce, we had some great times in TBC raiding and I hope you find what you're looking for elsewhere.
Ollie.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I am Cro'gall #1 fan
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
19/12/2011 20:13Posted by Fayfe
I am Cro'gall #1 fan

Go away simon, I don't like you :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
21/12/2011 01:51Posted by Nethiri
I am Cro'gall #1 fan

I don't need your friendship when Crogall worship me :))))))
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
23/12/2011 23:54Posted by Drugged

Why haven't you gotten a forced namechange yet :| Thought you had so many people hating you and reporting you on every possible occation!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman

Why haven't you gotten a forced namechange yet :| Thought you had so many people hating you and reporting you on every possible occation!

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]