Wow won't load

(Locked)

82 Night Elf Death Knight
Hi guys.
Today I went into world of warcraft logged in (which worked perfectly) then clicked on this character. As you know, a picture of some Wow art comes up while the blue bar at the bottom of the screen loads.
However, this would not load I tried it 9 times and the problem kept proceeding.
Any help out there??
15 Troll Mage
Similar problem at the moment, the loading bar goes about two thirds of the way across, then stops? Out of interest did you update your ATI drivers this morning? (wondering if this is the prob?)
90 Worgen Warlock
I have the same problem with all of my characters. Good to know that others are experiencing this too, I was worried for a while that my pc is broken AGAIN =)
81 Troll Priest
hey there

i have the same problem and my GF to
hoop you guys can fix this
Think log on servers are down
81 Draenei Mage
Same problem here.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Iam having the same problem, is anyone have any suggestion's?
90 Human Rogue
Same for me, tried disabling addons but that never helped. Will try a repair now see if that does anything.
90 Dwarf Hunter
/Darkspear
Same problem here too. Stuck at 90% of loading screen, with all my characters.
85 Troll Hunter
same got dc from server approx 10mins ago now cant join server on any of my accounts even diff servers
86 Night Elf Hunter
So Blizzard, is this going to get fixed or what are we doing wrong? It's quite annoying I', still in the LFR group and thus I will get saved for every single boss but no loot, awesome.
85 Night Elf Priest
yes this has just started on me too, was fine 30 mins ago now no character will load.
90 Undead Mage
same
Can't log in to any character right now T_T
90 Human Mage
Same thing here, i'd qq but i won't cause now i'm going out fishing so i don't care :p
85 Draenei Hunter
Nordrassil.

Same problem here, 80 - 90% loaded then nothing.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Alot of people seem to have this problem at the moment. I'm pretty sure there will be an annoument/blue post soon :)
90 Human Paladin
Having the same problem on Alonsus.
90 Night Elf Druid
Wehey! Same problem. *sigh of relief* Moonglade
Edited by Sapphos on 19/12/2011 08:55 GMT
90 Goblin Warlock
Same here...keep getting stuck at around 80% on all my chars.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]