Not cool blizzard.

90 Goblin Shaman
Oh wow, decided to check forum just in case my ban was removed, and voila.
So, firstly, wanna apologise to Ermelloth, turns out my dirty mouth got his thread deleted.
I was banned for about a week and a half, because of 1 swear word directed towards Ricky Gervais (a British comedian). The word, in the context i used it in, was not even offensive.

So, mod who banned me, did you make any effort to read my other posts on here? Or you see one mofo word and ban for a week? I've read a lot of trolling posts on here, and i have posted 0 (zero) abusive ones. So next time you ban me for 'obcene language' please do your research first.

The other thing, while i was banned, couldn't message moderator to ask for some guidance about who to speak to. So i opened a ticket in game about it, gm couldn't help. Do i really give u my money for no assistance and no help, and to get banned for 1-2 weeks for NO REASON whatsoever?

Also, people have been posting so many threads here, begging for blizzard to do something about spore's dying situation.... - no response. Well other than 'we're looking into it'.....and yet i get a ban for 1 'bad word' which in the context was not bad at all. And most importantly not directed towards a player!

Can u tell i'm pissed? (off, not drunk)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bliz·zard/ˈblizərd/
Noun:

A severe snowstorm with high winds and low visibility.
An overabundance; a deluge.

Blizzards are always cool!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I love when snowstorm happens <3.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Trolls will be trolls
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If Blizzard would let me log to game I would not troll <.

Yes Blizzard is responsible for Spore being down atm, and for my troll activity as I am bored.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
What is interesting in this downtime.. I noticed several "low-pop" labeled realms disappearing from list of realm selection.

Are they MERGING? O_o
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hmm, One can only hope Ermelloth. It would be awesome though seeing some new faces in Trade. Just hope Spor comes online again soon.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Ofc they are not merging realms, it is impossible
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Maybe opening a FCM option at least? From Outland to Sporeggar, for example)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
i hope from sporeggar to everywhere :D
Reply Quote
Ok im Officially bored now... :( Kill me!!! (Cept Elwenil) aha! :D
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
FCM Spore -> anywhere pleeeeeeaseee... *starts praying to ancient gods*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Maybe they're finally pulling the plug on spore :<
Edited by Kalus on 17/12/2011 11:33 GMT
Reply Quote
That was sooo uncool Blizzard! starting up the realm then shutting it down when we get on... Grrrr
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
17/12/2011 06:58Posted by Kalus
Trolls will be trolls

Unfortunately.
And no warning for server being down, really?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I really wanna kick Blizzard in the nads.

Watch me get banned now.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Have to say though, i do find it odd that europeans are judged by american standards when it comes to swearing, so many retarded words that are filtered out by that RETARDED swear filter that blizz forced upon us and then plenty of quite offensive english swear words that aren't even touched. Who are blizzard to say what and what isn't a swear word? I don't think they have the right tbh, the bastards.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Tbh, they have.

There is always certain line that should be not crossed, or if so happens, then you should always expect a reaction and some kind of ban/punishment/etc. Why? Becasue there is common natural sense in people always move the lines somewhere just not keep them as they are. And I mean who are you guys to decide what is swear word and what is not? And who else should define what is swear word and what is not? They have their own index of morale so you do. The difference between you and them is none, just a fact they have the right because they have power to do results for your actions.

Yet I find you guys talking offensive agaisnt Blizzard using words like bastards, "i wanna kick Blizzard in the nads" etc and for what reazon? Rebelism. You try to to make creative discusion by being offensive and rude ;S (and funny?).

I mean all this can be always discussed. But hardly if you do it worse being mean.

And Senedai, one bad word.....

Because one letter, which could not be delivered, becasue one soldier didn't realize his mission value, whole army could not fight, and entire battle was lost. (or something like that ;p).
Edited by Elwenil on 17/12/2011 21:28 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

And Senedai, one bad word.....

Because one letter, which could not be delivered, becasue one soldier didn't realize his mission value, whole army could not fight, and entire battle was lost. (or something like that ;p).

lol what's your point?! is this a new way of sayin alliance is better, cos senedai said one word and failed the horde? lol :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I thought, we were not talking about problem of being Alliance or horde on this thread?
Did you? Because I didn't.

Unless your original post comes from position of hit horde animal snapping after shooting hunter, and thinking that you did got banned not for bad word, but for being horde and using bad word. Whenever if Alliance did that, he would not get banned even if he used one bad word?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]