Would I find many active PvP guilds here?

85 Draenei Shaman
I'm looking for a realm with many active pvp guilds, aiming high in rated battleground and arenas, alliance side.
Someone in BG said me that this is one of the best realm in terms of organization when it comes to do PvP. Would you suggest me to transfer my character here?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
alliance side.

As far as I know ally side is dead, horde isnt looking good either but there I belive they had atleast 1 rbg group in S10.

I feel sorry for you if you decide to move to spinebreaker-ally :F
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Actually Alliance has at least one (I think maybe two) pretty good PvP guilds going.
Nothing extraordinary yet (around 1800 mma), but I think they're aiming higher.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
We got a pretty good guild at the moment that is levelling alts and mains to get into Rated and do end game content. Pm us if u want to check it out. We r a nice social guild, very chatty ^^
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
29/12/2011 20:21Posted by Grimlí
We got a pretty good guild at the moment that is levelling alts and mains to get into Rated and do end game content. Pm us if u want to check it out. We r a nice social guild, very chatty ^^
Thank god its social. I was starting to wonder if wow had lifers cuz the guild i am in seems not so social....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
our rbg grp was on 2250 rating last season ...
this season we are on 2188 ... will be getting 2500 at least on end of this season :)
Still we keep highest rating on server for last 5 months .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]