Tides of ... Rampage

85 Orc Warlock
We make our own WPvP, always have.

20/12/2011 16:49Posted by Niamla
Rest assured, there are tons of ally rats here, ripe to be slaughtered.

That's all we need.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
WAR
I will join your ranks in the carnage good sir.
Reply Quote
I can feel a transfer back to being a cow on DB!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
The endless search for WPvP is useless.

DB won't change things at all. Only server that might change it a bith is Outland because it has the community for it. WoW changed alot in the years and a waste of money to server change won't change the fun you have in the game atm. The kind of gameplay you look for died ages ago. Then again some of u are playing this game for 5-6 years now and ofcourse you get bored with it then. One day you bash blizzard the other day they are the almighty saviours and doing everything good.

The best of luck on DB. I guess its time for me to quit anyways so won't follow.

Inb4: I am crying and claiming other games are better. Not at all i am just not being a hypocrite and putting hope in a server thats pretty the same.

The main issue with RH is that it's pretty much empty. For instance if I'd want to recruit on RH I'd have to recruit pretty much everybody because otherwise I might end up not recruiting anything. There's no "selection" process involved and we end up in a swamp of perk leechers + 4 active people.

Second thing that mattered were server queues. We don't want any - we invest enough time into the game so it would be absurd to make a ritual out of waiting for log-in queues. Outland is a no go.

We are not moving to DB for the amazing WPVP there. We are moving for the amazing WPvP potential there. We all know that RH used to be one of the best WPvP environments out there. But who was responsible for that? It wasn't something that happened on RH by default - it was possible only because both sides, Horde and Alliance, had like minded players and guilds. It was possible because people stopped asking and started giving. Because from what I can see everybody is only dribbling at the idea of the perfect realm and do nothing except bash each-other and any initiative that makes an attempt of changing things.

We want to be in a better place when MoP hits. So we're going to DB and we shall try to make it a better place in preparation for an expansion that seems to put the W in WPvP. And I am confident we will succeed because we have the core.

Good luck
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
21/12/2011 00:41Posted by Grego
The endless search for WPvP is useless.

We are not looking for ready-to-go WPvP, we are looking for actual people to KILL. So we can make our own fights.

21/12/2011 01:35Posted by Bridgeyqt
DB is probs worst then RH tbh.

Thanks for your opinion but I think we all had gotten what you feel on your previous posts. And I would like to point out that your claim is wrong, I have level 85 character on DB and all the spots available for WPvP are way more filled than RH - which is what we want.

We are not claiming DB is a haven, nor it is the omgomgomg best WPvP realm. We just know it's more populated and has more potential for what we want. Struggled to keep on RH way too much, times for us to move on aswell.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
even on the so called "amazing" realm outland, it's crap

Full of people either Guard hugging or being afk in camp, only Zerg pvp in TBP brilliant. want a 1v1? good luck with that...

wpvp elsewhere? that's rare even on outland. thank you blizzard.

Anyway, all the best anyhow, good luck finding what you want.

fair play to you for trying, i've given up personally- which is the easy thing to do, just don't enjoy it anymore, it's bull!@#$- and nothing else i want to do really, it's like MSN to me now, awesome eh.

/Zoid

Roll on diablo 3 guild wars 2 and MoP (lets see about mop, shall we ;)) can't be worse.

Not to mention the community, on Ravenholdt- but also everywhere, but ravenholdt the most because the community was always a massive thing for me personally, and that's been on the decline since wotlk, :(
Edited by Warzle on 21/12/2011 11:36 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I played on DB for a few months and there were lots of people to kill in tol barad (before 4.3) and the molten front.

Basically DB is a realm with lots of people that can be ganked but generally not used to the whole red is dead philosophy in the way ravenholdt is, so yeah, the potential is great. People whined at me a lot.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
WAR
With a ally population higher than horde, it wont be hard to find something to kill. I have never had to search for long to find kills, sometimes even having to deal with more than 3 allies at a time. Who knows, now that we might have the numbers to go to Stormwind, some rats might just grow a pair and be prepared to go toe to toe.
Horde is always happy to let TB go, ally is always prepared to fight for it. So you might see some more epic battles there.
I have some chars on Ravenholdt as well and imo DB was a fresh breath when I transferred there a few months ago. Loads of RPing going on both sides - Just dont jump these events or the tirades will go on for months in the forums.
On a skill side, I have found very few skilled pvpers, but after camping them for a while, some more rats would show up - so not a dead loss at any rate. And as the above poster has stated. People tnd to whne when you camp them, but thats cool too :)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
21/12/2011 12:58Posted by Niamla
it wont be hard to find something to kill. I have never had to search for long to find kills, sometimes even having to deal with more than 3 allies at a time.

That's what I needed to hear/read

Just dont jump these events or the tirades will go on for months in the forums.

We don't do this usually.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Best of luck over there Tides, I'll certainly miss you!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
21/12/2011 13:11Posted by Rasu
Best of luck over there Tides, I'll certainly miss you!

But you really shouldn't. Just get your worgen !@# to DFB.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
That is where you go wrong.

Chance at wpvp turn it down due to care bearing.

Then complain about the lack of wpvp.

So move to a RP realm where it will all be RP.

So you won't do any wpvp because you don't gank RP'ers.

I won't explain. You won't get it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
That is where you go wrong.

Chance at wpvp turn it down due to care bearing.

Then complain about the lack of wpvp.

So move to a RP realm where it will all be RP.

So you won't do any wpvp because you don't gank RP'ers.

Maybe you should stop posting since you are only satisfying yourself with those posts. If you are sad to see us go just say so, other than that why do you even care?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Good Luck guys, hope you find what you want.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
21/12/2011 13:05Posted by Ahirius
Just dont jump these events or the tirades will go on for months in the forums.

We don't do this usually.

You should. This is how drama is created, and it would make the DB realm forums a more interesting place.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I've been seeing a lot of people joining us from Ravenholdt, so I thought I'd drop by the realm thread.

It's sad to see so many people leave a realm like this. I hope that Defias Brotherhood can provide you with what you need/want. :) Factions raid each others' cities fairly often, and occasionally you'll find yourself under attack from a raid group while you're in Elwynn/Durotar. WPvP outside of those areas is hard to find however. Large-scale WPvP, that is. It's mostly RP guilds that organise and go through with these events. We have more guilds actively trying to contribute to WPvP too, so the state of WPvP should improve with time.

We are moving for the amazing WPvP potential there.

I think you'll like it over on DB. :3 If you want to organise WPvP (not necessarily RP-based), it'd be worth getting in to contact with members of Nocturnal and Bloodwind. Those are two Alliance guilds that are more actively supportive of WPvP over on the Alliance side - and they have some amazingly skilled players.

As for Horde guilds, well.. it's been a while since I was Horde, but Backpedal Brotherhood had some good players. I think they were more arena based, though. EuroCore, or a guild with a name along those lines, has been popping up in raid groups outside Stormwind recently. Ask some of them if you can join, perhaps. :)

On a skill side, I have found very few skilled pvpers

I've made a /target macro with your name in it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]