Finally a PvP guild

90 Human Paladin
Respire is a semi-hardcore PvP guild on Aerie Peak alliance side.

We are a guild that formed late 2010 from a group of friends, being a tight-knit guild we made steady progression in raids, then exploded into one of the best guilds on our server in both PvP and PvE. Recently we have switched the focus to PvP and do that full time. We are currently the best guild on our server RBG wise and have a ton of highly ranked players in both arena and RBG.

We have been getting in touch with some old mates from a former guild on our server, most of which now have gladiator, arena master and such, to rejoin us and add to the complete domination of PvP on our server.

The guild is very active with really nice, socialable players who all share the same passion to PvP, we hope to continue our lead in RBG rankings on this server and hope to expand our already big community of serious PvPers, we find this is where the enjoyment of the game is atm and we are very serious in maintaining the guilds very high standereds.

We currently do RBG mostly every night, with people spamming normal BGs / arenas, or just sitting chatting during the day. On the nights that we don't do RBG we do fun guild events such as world pvp in arenas, big guild tournaments, challenge some other guilds on our server to wargames and city raids, we find these to be very enjoyable and everyone has a good laugh. We have a few RBG teams and alot of people to lead them so the more people we get to join the more teams we get

We are looking for nice people with knowlage and experience of PvP to join the community of highly rated players, we are a nice bunch of people and wish that anyone thinking about joining can bring to the table what i have just mentioned. We are looking for people to be online when we do normal battleground premades for atchievements, such as a 40 man AV premade for blitz ect, but also for people to join in our RBG. We also find that bringing the PvP community together is a good thing as if we are around people that share the same interest and are as active as us and share the same goal then it makes it better for everyone as we have experienced.

We already have the guild, we already have active members that are becoming a formidible fource in the new arena season, we just wish for our community to gain more members that share the same interest and goals as we do as we find that this will allow the good times in the guild to keep on rolling :D

If this guild sounds like something you would be interested in please do not hesitate to come to Aerie Peak and whisper Tänk for any more information or clarification of what has been said in this post. Please also check out our website for a list of the guild rrules and for a chance to apply to the guild. http://respire.guildlaunch.com/
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sexy.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
<33333
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Friendly bump for you guys, Good luck this season :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
22 Orc Shaman
So..is there any requirements to join? Like a certain rating needed or anything like that? Or you're looking for certain classes or anything like that, I'm on Horde side Aerie Peak, and believe me, i am VERY interested in coming over to join.

Also, if i came over what's the chance of seeing some proper RBG's and Arena's? I don't exactly want to leave my guild, pay money to come over and end up just...well doing nothing, I'm not asking for immediate access to RBG's and raids or anything, i just want to know if i will actually see some in the future for defo :)

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Apsolutly mate, theres questions on the site about standereds ect, after that we get you onto our vent server for a little chat and you can do all that while still in your guild, after that you can decide if you really want to join us or not. There will most certainly be RBG for you but as you have explained it may not be immediate, we have to judge your level of commitment to the guild and how you do in certain PvP situations ect but go to our site and apply man then come and chat to us over vent to get a better understanding of the guild and to see if it's right for you :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Stormhowl I can definately assure you that this is the most active PvP guild I've ever been in since I first played WoW.

There's a place for everyone as long as you try to improve yourself.
I've been told there's going to be more RBG teams other than the first one after the newyear period so I'm really looking forward to that.

Since I've joined I play premade BGs almost every night, people are up for arena etc

Really worth the transfer
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
68 Troll Warrior
-.-
Edited by Makten on 16/01/2012 16:54 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]