Adio, Rest his soul

(Locked)

90 Dwarf Priest
Dear members of Hellscream.

One of our players from this realm since release, has sadly passed away today. I met this man when i joined Symbiosis and since have been best man at his wedding, by his side every step of the way through his illness, and in return he has been the best friend a guy could ever dream of....and then some more. He had been pushing progress on this server since i wasnt even a pixel.

I urge those from guilds such as Purged, Eternal Dawn, Mithras, Placeholder, Symbiosis to spread the word of this tragedy and share their appreciation of being lucky enough to have been touched by this amazing man and share good times with him.

Adio succumbed to cancer after fighting like the maniac he is, surrounded by close friends and family. Now he can rest, and remain in our hearts forever.
90 Worgen Death Knight
R.I.P Adio.

A good friend to us all.
85 Night Elf Druid
May you indeed find some rest now.
I know how hard you struggled and fought till the last second.
I will miss you and hope to see you on the other side.

Your big friend.

Luci
85 Night Elf Warrior
I am devastated .... R.I.P. Adio
85 Gnome Warrior
RIP Adio. Top bloke very sorry to hear this devastating news.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Hope you're keeping well, Neil, mate.

flint
85 Gnome Priest
we will all miss u . R.I.P

cavex
Edited by Orangatang on 27/12/2011 22:44 GMT
90 Dwarf Priest
Cheers Flint, i know how hard it is for a !@#$ like you to say nice things :)
90 Human Priest
Oh, I am so sorry to hear this... You have been such a good friend to take care of him, my condolences and best wishes to you and his family. I hope his suffering was brief, cancer is an awful thing. I have lost people dear to me to cancer too, I hope you will be able to fill the hole he left behind some day. :(

He will live on in memory.
Edited by Elyssa on 27/12/2011 22:52 GMT
90 Human Rogue
Was utterly gutted when Saun text me to let me know. Genuinely a great bloke and best wishes go to his family. Neil is there any chance you can PM me in game or something with an address I can send some flowers too?

RIP Adio
85 Human Priest
Really sorry to hear this...

I only ever got to PUG VoA with him two or three times but I remembered his name because he was very skilled and very friendly: saying that he enjoyed my previous run the second time I did it and thanking me after the run (despite the fact that I'm sure he could have gotten into better ones).

I'm saddened that I didn't get to know him better and I'm sure that those that did must be devastated.

Server will be worse off without him. Rest in Peace.
90 Pandaren Mage
See you on the other side buddy!<3

R.I.P Adio - a good player and a better mate!

Frenchman
85 Human Rogue
So sad to hear it and shocking really, whenn I saw this post I didn't belive this just happened.

He always been a nice person and a great player, nice to chat with any time, about anything with him.

He will live in all our memory that knew him closer or been playing with him for long time he is a kind of person you won't forget surely....

Rest in Peace Adio

90 Worgen Warlock
R.I.P Adio

we will miss you mate
i wish that you are good there now!!!!
i will never forget you..
90 Worgen Mage
Sleep well, friend.

Condolences to family and friends.

Rhiona/Warbird.
90 Night Elf Druid
R.I.P Adio

We'll miss you

Thoughts to family and friends
85 Human Death Knight
Really good player and good guy, you will be missed. Thoughts go out to family and friends.
1 Goblin Priest
Heartbreaking to read this.
He was a thoroughly nice guy whose passing will leave a huge void. He made a massive contribution to the social aspect of this game and community. All the memories I have of Adio puts a smile on my face.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends.

/Mitru
90 Night Elf Rogue
my thoughts goes out to his family.
The world truly isnt the same without him and this game has lost one of its best.
87 Night Elf Druid
This was ..... Adio ... not to be confused with the other Adio on hellscream with accents in the name..

R.I.P. to a valued and dedicated raider and genuinely nice guy.

Condolences to family and friends...
Edited by Drooidia on 28/12/2011 14:42 GMT
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]