[A] Weekly Ulduar 25man runs (mount/non-meta achs)

85 Gnome Warrior
Up we go, make sure to only press 'accept' on the calendar if you can only actually be there. It's ridiculous to see only half the people who pressed "accept" show up.
Val'anyr is going slow as hell, if it keeps going at 1 shard/week there won't be a lot of Val'anyrs getting made.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I think that the valanyr guy is really unlucky to be honest :o don't you?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
More like divine punishment!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Glorious one fragment runs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Again? Wow...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Be sure to commend this stuff to other people you know/guildies. The demand seems to decline quite a bit considering I'm practically supplying the entire Alliance side with the drakes.
This can be from other servers, too. The latest patch allows for cross-realm invites.
Edited by Axzor on 10/02/2012 21:58 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Massive lack of interest after supplying pretty much the entire Alliance population with a drake.
Discontinuing this run on a realm-basis and trying to take it cross-realm.
If the run manages to survive through this, the first Val'anyr will still be built and the gold split among the top 5 attendees. If not, it's refund time.
Hereby closing the biddings and stuff related to the subsequent Val'anyrs. People would be eligible for it by attending, not by gold as trading cross-realm isn't viable.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
And I just wanted to join next week... DAMN YOU.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Bugger off dal, I got crossrealmpeoples now!

List of 'val'anyr bids' getting posted in here soon, NOT in the 'main post', that is "frozen" for the people who actually helped in the early runs when there still was the case of val'anyr being sold.
Each run adds one point. Attendance is key as you're supposed to be there each week to loot any and all fragments.

Not sure what to do if the top position is tied, might either be a choice to ability or just a random roll.

[snipitty-snip: the list is updated on the main page once again]
Edited by Axzor on 16/03/2012 23:21 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Are you still doing these runs? I'm really interested in a Ironbound Proto-Drake.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I do, thanks for the free bump.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'll sign on openraid for the run tomorrow; I have the drake and I am interested in the non-meta achievements and also, Val'anyr. I'd like to help with the meta, so I can be helped too later on :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Thanks for your interest, Maledictum. I'll do a non-meta achievement run or two in two weeks most likely. I couldn't weave them in before openraid due to the very low amount of signups each week but considering I can practically fill the entire raid purely from that site this week weaving those runs should no longer be an issue.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
All i can say is, you can get one of the most amazing mounts almost guaranteed in one and a half hour!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Updated, next week will be a non-meta achievements run. Back to drakeruns afterwards but might end up just alternating between the two due to massive cross-realm interest.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Axzor i would like to request for copy paste ... instead of just stealing the !@#$ x neyturu
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Go ahead, others have done the same without asking.
Edit: bear in mind there may be some inconsistencies in the post as it went from a buying model to an attendance model, I've been too lazy to fish them out so far.
Edited by Axzor on 12/03/2012 10:35 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
>2034
>Still running Ulduar for the mount

Axzor, seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
This week will be a non-meta run due to popular request. This means there will be no drake rewarded at the end. Instead, we'll be focusing on achievements that are not able to be attained during the drakerun. Due to there being quite a lot of them, we won't be able to get all crammed up in one run.

Flame Leviathan - nothing changes. Unbroken is already obtained pretty much every run.
Razorscale - nothing changes. Doing "Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare" as well due to a special request.
Ignis - "Shattered" & waiting about 5 minutes before killing him to get as much people as possible grabbed for "Hot Pocket".
XT-002: "Nerf Scrapbots", the others are gained by default during the drakerun.
Iron Council: "I Choose You, Stormcaller Brundir", Molgeim will be done in the next non-meta run and the other achievements are passively done during the drakerun.
Kologarn: "If Looks Could Kill" & "Rubble & Roll", "With Open Arms" will be done the next non-meta run.
Auriaya: "Nine Lives"
Hodir: "Getting Cold in Here"
Thorim: "Don't Stand in the Lightning", "Who Needs Bloodlust?"
Freya: "Lumberjacked", "Deforestation"
Mimiron: "Set up us the bomb", "Friendly Fire"
Vezax: "Shadowdodger"
Yogg-Saron: "They're coming out of the walls", still doing it 0 keepers as the other achievements are passively gained during the drakeruns.
Algalon: "Supermassive"
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Signed up for tonight :) Hope you'll invite me as I only have 5 ulduar 25 achievs left to do ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]