Experienced rogue LF 2v2/3v3 partner(s)

Hello!

I can start off my telling some of my previous experience. Back in TBC, I played my enhancement shaman with 2.3k ish in 3s. I also played 2s, but this wasn't too serious.

By the time WOTLK came, I started playing my rogue. Been playing my rogue since then, and been actively playing PvP. My highest 3s rating is 2133 and we were going for a higher rating, but our mage left due to some personal stuff. I have also been playing 1900 ish 2s.

I'm looking for players that are experienced, good and dedicated. I expect full focus and willing to aim high. At this point of the season, my requirement is atleast full ruthless with some cataclysmic pieces. I need players that know their class and other classes aswell and players that understand the game mechanics for PvP.

And ofcourse - communication is important, due that we are going to talk a lot. I am a guy with sence of humour, that get along well with people. If you are a person that doesn't have any problem with talking - that would be positive.

I prefer a mage/priest for 2s, but other classes are welcome aswell.
For 3s - I'm most experienced with RMP, so that would be my 1# prio due to that I have been playing mostly RMP, but I don't ignore other comps.

If you think you have the capability and skill, don't hesitate to throw me a whisper in-game, comment on the thread or send me a mail in-game. You can also contact me by sending an e-mail to danieldelgewold@hotmail.com

Skype/Vent is required.

Regards,
Ecron.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]