The Golden Century

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Dear villagers of Ravenholdt,

Do you remember the Golden century? Times where WPvP ruled over Ravenholdt. Times where we were known as ''the RP-PVP'' realm of WoW-EU. Times where u and I were equal. Times where people were united. Times.. times where you stood for your faction. Times where stories were told about the battle of yesterday.

Let us go back into the time

*teleport*

It's the year 1853. Goldshire/RazorHill. You open the door of your house and look around. Close your eyes and u breath the smell of peaceblooms. You open our eyes and see the sun rising. And you're thinking. Today is the day where history is going to be made. You are so lost in you're mind, and enjoy your moments, because you know that this could be your last. Your women is calling you for breakfast, but you're not hungry. ''I'm going out for a walk'' u say. You walk around with your hands in the pockets. Checking the square of the village. Saying hi to the people and make a talk. After that you visit the Graveyard and say hi to the people which you loved. After saying a pray, it's time to go to the meat vendor. ''Roasted Beef'' u say, and the meat seller knows what time it is. ''May the Gods be with you'' he says. The meat vendor keeper gives you the beef for free and Honors you. You thank him and walk towards home. She waits me up in front of our house. She is very smart. My Plate chest is in her hands. She knows what time it is. I look at her. I see that she is covered in fear. Fears to lose me. There I am, face to face. I hand the Beef over to her and say: ''Tonight, tonight will be our night''. She drops a tear and we're hugging. Holding each other tight. ''I've to go'' I say. She hands me my armor, and prays. I kiss her on the forehead and I say: ''I love you''. I'm walking down the road, and people are cheering. Cheering that I serve for the Horde/Alliance, that I protect there lands, give them their safety. Childeren are throwing roses on me and they are saying: ''I would like to be like u Sir''. After a serenade, you fade away, on the long road, towards the capital city.

The Golden Century means for me the days where Ravenholdt was at his top. WPvP every weekend, massive groups, GM's who were watching our fights, People who started to transfer to our Realm, even guilds. Fighting and RP'ing side by side. It was 1 epic journey. But it seems that the magic is almost over. Players/Guilds are leaving. The server became low populated, but there is still hope. I need you all to be involved with this.

What I would like to do is to organize a great WPvP event in the upcoming month (January). I would like to have that people are gonna record this, putting it on youtube, take a screenshot, highlight this event in other forums, so that we as realm can get the publicity which it used to have.

I wanna go back to the Golden Century, but I need you all to join. I can't do it alone, it's us who have to take the rope in our hands.

If you have criticism, give me a constructive one. If you are positive about it, let me know it aswell.

I'm looking forward to read your comment.

Always yours,

Ratic

Edit: The 22th January. It would be hold on a sunday. Servertime: 19:30. More info soon.

EDIT: I HAVE ADDED THE RULES FOR THIS EVENT! CHECK IT OUT! It's a Word Document.

http://www.4shared.com/file/wKNUwPAf/The_Golden_Century.html

A better Realm, starts with yourself
Edited by Ratic on 21/01/2012 20:55 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Lets do this mate!
I support you :D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Ofcourse, I support.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Im in, great writing mate!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks fellas. You're are doing a great job for the Realm. I rly appriciate that!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Ever thought about writing a book ? Anyway great idea + a completely true story. We cannot hide the fact that Ravenholdt is dying... This could be a "New Beginning".

Cheers.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
let's do it!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Cheers for the great comments! Spread this forum in to the trade chat, let ur friends know about this upcoming Event.

The Alliance and the Horde must be united for once.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i'm up for cracking some horde's skulls
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
thumbs up, nothing like the RH rp wpvp events <3

btw abby u look like a sl.ut
Edited by Usynligemand on 22/12/2011 07:13 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Add me as a +1

Just get GM's from both sides involved and get the information flowing in trade. People dont read the forums often enough.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
How about we do a Halaa event. I for one is looking for more Battle tokens. I am sure there will be more people interested in getting the mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Really i think i look like the average girls i meet on parties, or it that only in my country that they dress up like this?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Awesome job Ratic. Hope alot of people starts talking about this event. Thumbs up!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
What the !@#$ did I just read
Reply Quote
I'm in ravenholdt needs this...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior

Really i think i look like the average girls i meet on parties, or it that only in my country that they dress up like this?

abbyke... i told u that there´s a different between look like a sl.ut or look very sexy like me ;-)
Reply Quote
I like @*@!s...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]