The Golden Century

85 Gnome Warlock
tbh its the game, not just the realm

Go and play with guard hugging morons bridgey :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just don´t forget about the rp, (it´s an rp-pvp realm afterall) Since like previous mentions many rpérs where pvpérs to. But most of them moved away thanks to diffrent reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well i guess, thats the end of slacking for me..back to farming decent pvp gear to get ready for this..ill also wake some guildies who know how to pvp, but currently busy irl or on sc2

Lets do this ^^

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/01/2012 23:12Posted by Kiljahn
Just don´t forget about the rp, (it´s an rp-pvp realm afterall) Since like previous mentions many rpérs where pvpérs to. But most of them moved away thanks to diffrent reasons.

Kiljahn, I still remember you from ''The Sacred Legion''. Since then you were a RP, and still. Some people could take a example of you really. Btw, if you did read my big post on page 1, then you would see that it's build on RP and the PvP ofcourse.

At this moment I have a lot of plans. RP has to be resurrected. Most of the Ravenholdt players have never tried to RP, or never knew how fun it could be. And the WPvP, it says for it self. But don't forget, the Fun Factor is the most important thing.

Glad to see you around Kiljahn, see ya on the field.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Well i guess, thats the end of slacking for me..back to farming decent pvp gear to get ready for this..ill also wake some guildies who know how to pvp, but currently busy irl or on sc2

Lets do this ^^

Gravesight, you're always welcome mate
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Just tell me where and when grave, Ravenholdt needs something like this, lets hope for a good turnout
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/01/2012 06:52Posted by Ratic

Kiljahn, I still remember you from ''The Sacred Legion''. Since then you were a RP, and still. Some people could take a example of you really. Btw, if you did read my big post on page 1, then you would see that it's build on RP and the PvP ofcourse.

At this moment I have a lot of plans. RP has to be resurrected. Most of the Ravenholdt players have never tried to RP, or never knew how fun it could be. And the WPvP, it says for it self. But don't forget, the Fun Factor is the most important thing.

Glad to see you around Kiljahn, see ya on the field.

TSL good memories, it also brought forth the greatest generation of wpvpers, Grego for example.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

TSL good memories, it also brought forth the greatest generation of wpvpers, Grego for example.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

your just jealous at grego because you weren't there yet to see our destruction around Azeroth.

Grego my darling if you read this just know that i miss you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

your just jealous at grego because you weren't there yet to see our destruction around Azeroth.

Grego my darling if you read this just know that i miss you!

I guess!

I only started playing at start of Wotlk so all the players that everyone regarded as insane wpvp'ers in my eyes weren't really anything special :D (not aimed at grego).

I remember blast wave knockbacks on mounts :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I remember blast wave knockbacks on mounts :(

That was in Wotlk aswell :D cus I would go to storm peaks and dismount people doing the dailys.

Or camping the daily heroic summoning stone. then they invented that awefull "looking for dungeon tool"

Or waiting at Chillmaw to wipe some hordies ^^ good time's
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Bridgeyqt and @Abbyke

TSL was epic. Finito.
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Hunter
I'll be there for the glory of Elven People!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
its a shame chesterfield never could choose between lotr or wow..he was a good gl..then again i have seen many a guild fall to ruin in the time ive been playing.. It is my hope these wpvp events will send out word to all across wow that RH still survives and that leaving was a mistake!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
10/01/2012 13:23Posted by Gravesight
its a shame chesterfield never could choose between lotr or wow..he was a good gl..then again i have seen many a guild fall to ruin in the time ive been playing.. It is my hope these wpvp events will send out word to all across wow that RH still survives and that leaving was a mistake!

Chesterfield mmm.. that name sounds familiar to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]