Best 1v1 class?

63 Blood Elf Mage
Title says it all I want to know the best 1v1 class. Mainly for Wpvp. If you could maybe list 3 classes and have them in order of best first, that'd be awesome, thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
1 : Frost Mage
2 : Blood dk
3 : Sub Rogue
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
For WPvP, I'd say rogue. Maybe feral druid in close second place.

As a stealth class, you get to pick your fights, and both of them can get away quickly if they are in situations that they do not want to be.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i would say

frost mage = Sub rogue in World pvp
Reply Quote
WAR
1) Blood DK. And dont come with kiting etc. 99% of players on wow dont know how to kite anyways.
2) Feral drood - insane burst and the abillity to kite, selfheal and cc. Really a toss up between the 2 for me.
3) Frost Mages - if played with half a brain. Nuff said.
4) Rogues - could fill in from position 1-3 as well. I just suck at playing the class.
5) Warrior - pitty about not being able to kill DK's or being able to succesfully negating Mage kites.
6) Hunters - not enuff people knowing how to do it propperly, but if played well, can beat any class 1v1.

Point is, if you can play your class really well. You can beat any class ingame. Unless ofc the class can counter you, the toon is same geared/same skilled as you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
29/12/2011 07:18Posted by Niamla
1) Blood DK. And dont come with kiting etc. 99% of players on wow dont know how to kite anyways.

Truth has been spoken, i dont get all those saying "its easy .. just kite them"
It takes me 1-2 min of kiting to kill blood dk, how is that easy?
Reply Quote
29/12/2011 07:57Posted by Fewen

Truth has been spoken, i dont get all those saying "its easy .. just kite them"
It takes me 1-2 min of kiting to kill blood dk, how is that easy?

But you killed him... Problem?
Reply Quote
1) Mage
2) Rogue
3) DK

Whoever wrote Warrior, there are way too many of the more OP classes being played to choose that.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
1) Rogue
2) DK
3) Mage
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Feral
Rogue
DK
Mage
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
29/12/2011 07:11Posted by Xavían
Mainly for Wpvp.

Ret pala.

It's always the same. Wings+guardian>bubble>lay on hands.

Bastards.

You pretty much have to kill them 3 times.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Rogue is the best 1vs1 class.

Mages are only good if they know that their enemy is coming.

But you NEVER know when a >GOOD< Rogue is coming...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
1. BM hunter
2. Blood DK
3. Sub rogue
4. Frost mage
Reply Quote
77 Blood Elf Warrior
Me
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
1.Disc priest :)
2.Rogue
3.BM hunter
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
29/12/2011 07:11Posted by Xavían
Title says it all I want to know the best 1v1 class. Mainly for Wpvp. If you could maybe list 3 classes and have them in order of best first, that'd be awesome, thanks.

Ive played most classes at max level and can confirm for WPVP sub rogue by far outweighs the rest for the benefits you get.

1). You can pick your fights, used to be able to stealth into cities and kill others but the state of gaurds atm its impossible, nerf incoming to city gaurds so we will be back there soon enough.

2). Quick escapes, no other class can reset fights or vanish and stay alive if a quick exit is needed and can remount and fly away.

3). Self heal

For Wpvp pick sub rogue and youll have a blast. Feral close second, all the rest you have no choice but to fight to the death which youll find you will be dying alot more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1. Rogue
2. Feral
3. Mage/DK
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'm doing mage in battlegrounds, I'm quite satisfied with the experience. Changing between frost and fire, I'm quite happy about fire in particular, because it's actually possible to pvp as one these days. Mages can be quite slippery, but it depends a lot on who you meet, and where you fight - who gets the attack, who gets the pressure, and who keeps it - and not the least - who has the better day :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
1 frost mage / bm hunter

2 blood dk

3 sub rogue

4 ret paladin

5 feral druids

6 well played mm hunter

7 well played fire mage

8 well played arms warriors

9 unholy dk

10 shadow priest

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
1. Rogue
2. Mage
3. Blood DK
4. Feral
5. Any healer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]