one shot macro mm hunter

90 Worgen Hunter
arcane shot
silencing shot
chimera shot
Out of focus, use at least 2-4 Steady Shots. (3-6 seconds)
readiness
chimera shot
silencing shot
arcane shot
Out of focus, pray they can't survive 100k damage over 10 seconds.

Realise a Frost DK hit you with howling blast and this whole 'one shot macro' is going to take 20 or so seconds of uninterrupted Line of Sight without being attacked. Lose, sigh, requeue.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
all sounds good when written down, actually ingame

not so much
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
in rapid fire your haste (which affects focus regen) is increases, and if you have talented repid
recovery you will gian 15 focus every 3 sec while in rapid fire, so you wil be able to do all those without running out of focus, but i don't recomending using it with other ccs up.

and if the target is running to pillars then dont use it.
Edited by Shadyz on 04/01/2012 21:16 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
in rapid fire your haste (which affects focus regen) is increases, and if you have talented repid
recovery you will gian 15 focus every 3 sec while in rapid fire, so you wil be able to do all those without running out of focus, but i don't recomending using it with other ccs up.

and if the target is running to pillars then dont use it.

Chimera Shot uses 50 focus. Arcane Shot uses 25. That's 75 focus. '15 focus every 3 seconds'. That's 15 seconds to regain enough focus to do it again if you don't use Steady Shot.

Please, don't post nonsense.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Druid
04/01/2012 21:30Posted by Shinzai
Chimera Shot uses 50 focus. Arcane Shot uses 25. That's 75 focus. '15 focus every 3 seconds'. That's 15 seconds to regain enough focus to do it again if you don't use Steady Shot.

arcane shot is 22 focus chimera 46, and of course you talent it, 8focus every sec and 15 focus every 3 sec + 100 focus to begin with, thats enough for those shots, log on wow and try it on an dummy before you report back.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
nice alt Shadyz
Reply Quote
12 Troll Druid
04/01/2012 21:42Posted by Fuwious
nice alt Shadyz

it was ment to be me, i werent trying to post as someone else.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Ok, I'll admit I was trying to debase the argument with the focus. However, the 'macro' you are suggesting, would consist of roughly 9~10 global cooldowns, which means the whole thing is not a 'one shot', it's just burst. It's not like the old Warr one-shot macros, where you press a few buffs then charge and press your big kill button. It's literally just a spam of shots and cooldowns, spread over 10 seconds. Let's take it as a given that you've activated Trinket and Rapid Fire. You say that it works from 100% focus. So we're having 2 Steady Shots, back to back, whether you like it or not at the start.

0~1.5. Steady Shot 1
1.5~3. Steady Shot 2. (assumed 100% focus + Haste bonus, no point skipping it.)
4. Arcane Shot
5. Silencing Shot
6. Chimera Shot
7. Readiness
8. Arcane Shot
9. Silencing Shot (Diminished)
10. Chimera Shot

Now, unless you crit with all the damaging shots above, you're not going to kill 90% of Arena geared players. And if the target isn't dead after all that, you've used all your major cooldowns and put silence on a 2x diminished return.

So no, not a one-shot macro at all, just standard MM Hunter burst.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Druid
shinzai you are right about not being able to kill someone sucsesfully with it, but, dont forget youre not alone in arenas ;-9
Reply Quote
71 Orc Rogue
04/01/2012 21:46Posted by Kæzern
nice alt Shadyz

it was ment to be me, i werent trying to post as someone else.

then why suddenly switch characther?
makes no sense..
Reply Quote
12 Troll Druid
then why suddenly switch characther?
makes no sense..

the tusks sticking out of the mask is cool
Reply Quote
19 Orc Hunter
nice now I'll be as good as braindeadly with these new secret groundbreaking macros and tactics out for the public to see

thanks a bunch OP!

check your tooltips again bro
Edited by Danomx on 04/01/2012 23:23 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

check your tooltips again bro

Yeah, my own fault for posting in 10 different threads in a matter of minutes and not thinking first.
Reply Quote
12 Troll Druid
nice now I'll be as good as braindeadly with these new secret groundbreaking macros and tactics out for the public to see

thanks a bunch OP!

im glad you feel it that way, all i did was to find a away to easily deal 70k damage in 1 silencing shot.

just watch braindeadly's video and try to figure out what he is doing, cuz these guy have planned every spell they are going to use, they even do that in a sec when they see their oponents class.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
lol @ the /cast Aspect of the Hawk/Fox /cast Arcane Shot/Steady Shot macro.

Just manually switch aspects? It's not that hard you know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]