shadowcraft vs Mr robot?

what do you guys use ? if i use shadowcraft it tells me to reforge into xpertise (assassanation spec) were as mr robot tells me to reforge it away ? what do you guys think i shud go with?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Neither ^^
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
shadowcraft ofcourse, and its not that odd it suggest you to get expertise.

expertise is worth more then crit.
Reply Quote
the funny thing is , if i go with shadowcraft it reforges some of my gear to xpertise, but when i do what it says, then i click auto reforge again it reforges xpert away im baffelled with it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
click auto reforge till there's 0 dps gain, it's how it works
Reply Quote
thats what im saying it keeps reforging to xpert, then reforge it away then reforge to xpert etc
Reply Quote
it use to be , i click auto reforge then if i done it again after it would say finished optimizing with nothing to change but now its changing back n forth with no gain
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
the stats in shadowcraft haven't been normalize yet but, expertise is now equal to your haste EP value since of the legendary daggers. if you need more info read the first post since it been updated with it. http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t110134-assassination_guide_cata_12_01_2011_a/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Shadowcraft is a bit bugged with the legendary daggers (any stage).
Try it with normal daggers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]