Help: Big two hand sword for transmog + easy to farm?

90 Human Warrior
Get the bwl 2h sword
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Why did no one mention http://www.wowhead.com/item=30902#screenshots:id=55737 ?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
personally, best looking weap ingame http://www.wowhead.com/item=47884 <-
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
PCG
"Old" Ashkandi - check my armoury
from Neffy in BWL, some bosses cant be solo'd so grab a friend and you're good to go

or just grab some honour points for
Wrathful Gladiator's Claymore
this one is an absolute beauty
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Untill I switched to dual axes I transmogged my swords to Corruption. Looked quite cool!

Unfortunatly it's made from a Blacksmithing BoP-plan, so only the blacksmith self can use it.
Edited by Beauterham on 13/01/2012 11:43 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Sadly this one can no longer be obtained as far as I know. I have being beating myself over destroying mine. (Engineering and Blacksmithing leaves little room in the bank, sadly)

You still got the plans unles you unlearned BS ;)

Really?! Awesome! Woohoo!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Yarp. Just went through your Blacksmithing plans in your armory, still got Stormherald recipe and such in there. The mats still exists in the game, so nothing stopping you from creating the weapons again.
Reply Quote

Yarp. Just went through your Blacksmithing plans in your armory, still got Stormherald recipe and such in there. The mats still exists in the game, so nothing stopping you from creating the weapons again.

My 70 alt got lolherald.. And my main got bulwark of ancient kings.. I wish it was the other way around >:|
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Greatsword of the Crown is form the new low level warrior specific quests in cata, not that big but quite unique as the original was from Heroic Underbog so required epic gear to obtain (and thus was usually de'd).

13/01/2012 12:21Posted by Cornish

Oh shush! your making me sulk :P As the Lionheart/Stormherald/Bloodmoon weapons were useless post SSC/TK I changed to armoursmith once I got the 2h axe from Teron so I could make a Bulwark of the Ancient Kings because that was the best chest until SWP >.>
Edited by Kaervek on 13/01/2012 13:50 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
13/01/2012 13:49Posted by Codreanu
My 70 alt got lolherald.. And my main got bulwark of ancient kings.. I wish it was the other way around >:|

I know that feeling...

Oh shush! your making me sulk :P As the Lionheart/Stormherald/Bloodmoon weapons were useless post SSC/TK I changed to armoursmith once I got the 2h axe from Teron so I could make a Bulwark of the Ancient Kings because that was the best chest until SWP >.>

I'll join you, so we can sulk together as despite the good news that it can still be made... I too became a Armour-smith and thus no longer have the plans needed. Sigh... now I'm sad again.

I might try and ask a Game Master to restore the sword (I do remember making it.), but I'm not counting on it.

*Sulks*
Reply Quote
13/01/2012 15:24Posted by Cornish

I know that feeling...

I'll join you, so we can sulk together as despite the good news that it can still be made... I too became a Armour-smith and thus no longer have the plans needed. Sigh... now I'm sad again.

I might try and ask a Game Master to restore the sword (I do remember making it.), but I'm not counting on it.

*Sulks*

Wanna know something even worse?.. My 70 had armorsmith but only the t2 armor... QQ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]