starting RBG group AIM 2300/2400 apply required

85 Human Priest
I know there are alot of people that are hating me. I will say straight what i want, I'm planing on starting a new RBG group on the server, i'm going for 2300 goal 2400 on this server i know it is able to achief on this server, there are alot of good players that are able to achief it with my lead and experience. I know that there will be some hate posts on this tread by the jelly people, I just want to say already now I don't care m8. To come to the point the people that i'm looking for need to have atleast a 1800 and above rbg achievment or atleast 2000+ arena rating achievment. The classes that i need are:

FC: Warrior or Death Knight
Healers: 2 Holy Paladins
DPS: 1 frost mage / 1 Unholy DK or 1 handed Frost DK / 2 Rogues 1 for defence and 1 for attack in CTF maps / 1 Balance Druid or elemental shaman / 1 warlock or shadow priest.

the group can be changed abit if needed but this is the main group that i want to run with. Doe you think you got what it takes, apply on this tread or just wisper me ingame for it or if you want to know more about anything else or about me you can whisper me ingame or just on this tread.
Edited by ßøtleøfvødkæ on 14/01/2012 13:36 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
You might find that slightly tough now that we practically lost all our high rated AND RBG trained players. A RBG built of actually strong teams, now that seemed to work before. But they're all gone.

Good luck anyhow ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm still on the server if you ever need a ret
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
go gladius :P wer looking for a good rogue still ATM tho.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
You might find that slightly tough now that we practically lost all our high rated AND RBG trained players. A RBG built of actually strong teams, now that seemed to work before. But they're all gone.

Good luck anyhow ;)

It shouldn't be that hard with the experience that i got to give to you guys/girls the reason why i want to start a new rbg group with these requirements is that i hope the people i have learned will pass it on to others aswell cause the game is full of trolls that got a good avarage rating and instantly think they are god. If i get the 2200+ rbg rating or in 3s or 5s i will help anybody out with pvp even know it will !@#$ my ratings up i want everybody to have the same chance to get better and omost the same experience i have. I hope people will understand this what i'm willing to do.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Lol, i was interested in joing, than i saw that bookar is in the team to and went to your armory....

You guys will be very lucky if you reach 2k.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Lol, i was interested in joing, than i saw that bookar is in the team to and went to your armory....

You guys will be very lucky if you reach 2k.

Very original posting from lvl1.

What, can't handle the laughs you'll surely get?

Best of luck Vodka.

P.S.
Is Gladius Mortis a PvP guild?
If yes, what is the requirement to join?
If not, does anyone else know any PvP oriented guilds?
TYVM.
Edited by Rockavenger on 13/01/2012 10:25 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
There was one guild *Deviance* but oh well ... too much hating and thats why Gladius Mortis are back with Bookar leading ;) Most of the players from Deviance moved to Gladius Mortis with him, so i think for now its the best *PvP* guild. In Deviance is only a few people. And ofc Notri Dofus :D
Edited by Alanaya on 14/01/2012 12:03 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
12/01/2012 22:44Posted by ßøtleøfvødkæ
It shouldn't be that hard with the experience that i got to give to you guys/girls the reason why i want to start a new rbg group with these requirements is that i hope the people i have learned will pass it on to others aswell cause the game is full of trolls that got a good avarage rating and instantly think they are god. If i get the 2200+ rbg rating or in 3s or 5s i will help anybody out with pvp even know it will !@#$ my ratings up i want everybody to have the same chance to get better and omost the same experience i have. I hope people will understand this what i'm willing to do

A new wowMessiah? A new Twizle?BB ppl are fed up with this ''i am better than you and i know it'' style.Even if you are who you re saying you are''which i doubt'' You are of no use here.If BB ppl had the motivation to play well they would, But what you and most ppl do not understand is that Most of this server's players Do want to be in that level.It's not personal, i mean there isnt any lack of skill or brain(for most of them).We re only missing ppl who want to get over that line and become Proper and/or Competitive.
To support my previous statement i am gonna link you this:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/reckoning-abrechnung/3v3?comp=&team=&realm=1081&faction=&minRating=&maxRating=&compType=all

Now if what you see here is a bunch of noobs,worse than you, you are badly mistaken.You are also terribly mistaken if you think that they need your help or anything.
What i see here is a HUGE lack of Motivation and will to progress.Only 4 teams above 2k is just pathetic and shows that BB players Dont want to be competitive.Now if they wanted to progress they would just improve themselves, i mean , dont get me wrong,Internet and sites like Skill capped / arena junkies even youtube are full of information of how to play your class/ how to improve your skills, how to counter enemies and how to become Better player.The thing is that everyone is ignoring them, and therefore we dont have proper players.

Now lets see couple of your posts.
12/01/2012 12:06Posted by ßøtleøfvødkæ
To come to the point the people that i'm looking for need to have atleast a 1800 and above rbg achievment or atleast 2000+ arena rating achievmen

i will help anybody out with pvp even know it will !@#$ my ratings up

Is that how you are trying to help ''Anybody'' with the whole ''Self-Sacrifice'' thing playing with noobs? You Sir are ridiculous,and your statements rather poor. You'd better go somewhere else to play with ''good'' players like you.

P.S. :Bronzebeard Players have already been through that kind of people(Hi Machinx) the last couple seasons without any result.But keep trying, always entertaining to see pseudo-pros going Iwillhelpucosican mode

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
13/01/2012 12:04Posted by Alanaya
There was one guild *Deviance* but oh well ... too much hating and thats why Gladius Mortis are back with Bookar leading ;) Most of the players form Deviance move to Gladius Mortis with him, so i think for now its the best *PvP* guild. As in Deviance left only few ppl. And ofc Notri Dofus :D

Tyvm Alanaya :)

I partially agree with EoD tbh. It's not that I don't trust that you are indeed just doing a good deed, it's just that most people on BB really don't have a motivation to play and improve in arena. I can name at least 10 players (myself included) who could break 2k if they weren't lazy and/or really tried to do it.
Going from healers like Paolinux and Narkomen who definitely get the skills to go there, to let's say Nuadal, Hanibal and other dps peeps, there is definitely potential if they all just didn't cba to work for it. It's all fun and games pretty much, rarely does one see dedication to make the goal (2k or 2.2k or whatever) happen.

On the other hand, I wish luck to all the peeps who will "use you" and learn a thing or two.

P.S. Elffy , u know Twinky was a dear ;)
Edited by Rockavenger on 13/01/2012 13:08 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
elfo i wanna come straight why i'm on this server that's cause of IRL friends here i know i can play with people that got the same skill like me but i am already bored of that the thing i do on those high rbg matches is omost nothing we even don't talk about the game we just for like switches and a cc here and there for the rest we just troll each other and talk about daily live base so pretty much it gets bored for some players like me thats why i like to play a bit lower on MMRs with people that i can learn and i aint saying i'm better than anybody else maybe there is somebody hiding on this server that isn't yet found that can grow thats what i want m8 i don't want the i'm better your not so !*!%@@%% off and look for a lower rated #%**@@!%# i aint like that as i told above when i reach 2200 for t2 ill play even with pve players PvP if needed just to let the rest improve in their game back in WOTLK me and 2 other m8s charged people real money for boosts even know they didn't learn a thing it was all about the rating. I don't like that anymore charging others just for a litle bit more rating that is able to be achieved by the person him self.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Punctuation.

Hard to read.

Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
U re making me think i have dyslexia cos i cannot understand what you just said.(ENGLISH pl0x)

on a serious note
How on earth do you want players to believe you and trust you since you re changing your opinions on every post you write. Let me speak with Quotes

with the experience that i got

and
get better and omost the same experience i have

to
13/01/2012 13:37Posted by ßøtleøfvødkæ
i aint saying i'm better than anybody else

and
i play with people that got the same skill like me

Pretty amusing isnt it?
now From
i'm looking for need to have atleast a 1800 and above rbg achievment or atleast 2000+ arena rating achievment

to
i don't want the i'm better your not so !*!%@@%% off and look for a lower rated #%**@@!%#

In the end
From
2000+ arena rating achievment

to
I don't like that anymore charging others just for a litle bit more rating

Now as you can tell, your posts are full of s@%t and just to clarify this, I m not saying that you MUST and WILL fail, i m actually and merely saying that you are going to, if u keep having that attitude.

P.S. As my friend Sumitro previously stated. Prove me wrong if u can
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
P.S. As my friend Sumitro previously stated. Prove me wrong if u can

Where did u read this m8? :D

Also, whatever happened to the RBGs u said u're gonna make? I know you can use someone like me to boost all your a$$es ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Rocky sumitro said it in chat while botle was present, thats where i read it.
FYI RBGs are already Planned so no need to boost all our

13/01/2012 14:08Posted by Rockavenger
a$$es ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Jesus !@#$, this is the one and only time i've seen some serious comments from Mr. Elfofdark.
(if they r serious?)
Ur usually just trolling eh?
Oh, and im not hating. Im rather surprised.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Mr Woop its no trolling, and they re rather serious indeed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
OUTLAND IS SO MUCH MORE APPEALING
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
i got this nub that can come tank. if im not online just ask any1 in entropy for me and they can contact me :) also got a resto sham - shamanone. not great pvp exp on either but 2.2 on ma lock so just lemme know if u want me
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
13/01/2012 16:34Posted by Fleetfoota
resto sham - shamanone.

SO BAD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]