Script 2nd raidsquad is recruiting!

90 Troll Priest
Hello there

After doing FL and DS now for 2months with only IRL people we now need 2 additional players.

We are looking for a Deathknight tank and a mage.

We use Ventrilo for raids and we raid 2 days a week 19-23. All of us are from Sweden but we dont mind speaking english if you happen to not be from Sweden.

So far we killed 8/8 but the christmasbreak really held us back the last 2 weeks, hoping to start 2 days a week again next reset though!

Morchok has been at 20% or something, just had some gear issues with our other soaker.

Obviously, knowing your class, doing good dps etc is a requirement,
When we actually raid, we are doing it 100% with one small break 10-15 min every raid. Since we only raid 2 days a week, we dont have time to be time-inefficent.

TLDR: Mage and a tank deathnight that doesnt mind dpsing when the oppurtunity rises!

We still havent raided this week, so you get a chance at proving yourself this week if you are not saved yet. Obvously, gear is not as important as skills and how well you fit into our group socially etc.

Hugs and kisses. Lanzi.

PS. I probably forgot something, but ask away!
Reply Quote

Why troll, loll?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Why troll, loll?

Superior racials, and im a troll aswell, so it kinda fits me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Found a Deathknight.

Still looking for a mage.
Reply Quote
What days do you raid? I'm not sure whether I'll meet your dps requirements, as I'm first and foremost a healer, but if your raids don't clash with my guild ones, and the rest of my officer team don't mind I'd be interested in trying out.

If you want to contact me in game your best bet is my main, Argernal.
Edited by Kraag on 13/01/2012 23:10 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Thank for showing intrest Kraag but we have found a mage already!
Good luck to you and Cult of the Doomed :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]