<Correndous Hunts> recruiting

85 Undead Priest
Greetings,

Welcome to the dark corner of the internet. <Correndous Hunts> are now recruiting. We are a new guild who are looking to fill the current gap for wPvP on Frostwhisper. Since the disband of EAT BRAINS and the server migration of Bruce Lee, the server suffers from NO wPvP at all.

We aren’t a PvP guild, we’re a wPvP guild. RBG’s/arena etc come second. Making the Alliance’ lives as miserable as possible is our aim. Be it traditional ganking outside Stormwind or blocking quest givers in Tol Barad, our aim is to re-instil some faction rivalry.

What we would expect from you
No gear requirements. Greens/blues are fine. Alts are welcome. All we ask is that you know your class and you have the right attitude. Attitude? Yes, we mock ‘Dragonslayers’. We feel sorry for Boomkins. But we NEVER take pity upon the Alliance. All are welcome as long as you don’t run away from a fight (unless it’s with a Blood DK, of course). You should rather die with pride than to run with none.

Guild Bounties
To encourage members to actively seek out Alliance, bounties will be available on chosen targets. Amókk will probably be the first choice. The guild members can choose who the bounties shall be set on, but it needs to be genuine. All the money will come from the guild coffers, I can’t imagine it being much at first, but as the guild grows, so will the bounties.

Forum posts
A whine thread on the forums to <Correndous Hunts> is what Jesus is to a religious person. If you manage a whine thread you will again be rewarded with gold and glory.

Raids
Everything will be organised via the in-game calendar. Guild members will choose where to attack and then it shall be arranged. I work long hours, I have a mortgage and commitments. It is understandable if you're not able to make it on. However, we would expect you to put guild events infront of farming your last 100 honor before you can buy your Season 9 weapon.

How to apply
Send me an IN-GAME MAIL and explain why you would like to join the guild, poems get bonus points. Your application will then be put to any online members for approval. The members decide.

To summarise; we want a collection of the dirtiest scumbags of Frostwhisper. Are you a genuine forum troll / !@!#!@ in real life? Awesome, no need to pretend to be nice anymore. We want corpse campers, lowbie gankers, graveyard campers, carebear killers etc

PS. Female orcs are HAWT.

Oh Alliance, my darlings, where have you gone?
I want to violate you with a Seaforium bomb,
In every opening and orifice,
With twisted intent and Malice,

EAT BRAINS are no more, but here is Correndous Hunt,
For Stormwind Guards shall feel the brunt,
Of the mighty Horde heroes,
We will stab you in the face until you’re counting Zero’s.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
too bad I migrated all the characters that I know how to play

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Silly billy, pressing 1, 2 and 3 in a random order whilst playing a Paladin is all that is required.

You're welcome x
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Interesting, indeed interesting. I support this, though i'm about to be a victim of your evil plans.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
13/01/2012 14:32Posted by Amôkk
Interesting, indeed interesting. I support this, though i'm about to be a victim of your evil plans.

We're going to hit you so hard that you'll wake up in Vanilla, before your ridiculous class was even thought of.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Donny makes the forum FUN again!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
"My whole existence is for your amusement."
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
13/01/2012 16:29Posted by Amôkk
"My whole existence is for your amusement."

Oh Amókk my darling, where have you been?
I’ve been away for a while, but have you not seen?
Donny is back, back in demand,
Fate brought us together, it was already planned,

I hope we see eachother, in Tol Barad,
The emotions of seeing you again will make me sad,
You see, I hate Death Knights so it just cannot be,
I may just /afk and pretend to be having a pee,

Undead and Drenai just don’t mix very well,
Our babies would look like an elephant, but with a horrid smell,
With my excellent brains and your manly brawn,
We could go at it all night, until the crack of dawn.

Marry me, love x

AND THEN DIE BY MY Vicious Gladiators Mace , YOU HORRID BLUE ALLIANCE MONSTER.
Edited by Donnyosmonds on 13/01/2012 17:16 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Its just like Romeo and Juliet. Forbidden Love.

PS: Im a worgen, dude. YOU NEVER LOOK AT ME! :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Its just like Romeo and Juliet. Forbidden Love.

PS: Im a worgen, dude. YOU NEVER LOOK AT ME! :(

Armor wearers all look like expensive tin openers to me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Oh, true. Nice poem, though you want me cold and dead.

Pervert.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Though your poems are uplifting, you're still on the dead list in OH.

We love ya, scum.
Reply Quote
Hai.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]