My Server is Dieing.. Help???

(Locked)

85 Human Paladin
Well as the title says, I'm on an already redundent server. It might be emdium population but the masses are pakcing up shop and moving elsewhere or just going inactive altogether. I'm 15, I don't really ahve the money for a realm change and I don't want to reroll. My server never comes up on FCMs. What do I do. Make a plan to ressurect the server, or just sell something and buy a server change. Please Blizzard, I can't take it any longer. I try to get a group to do For The Alliance but all the alliance on my server can't even kill the odd horde that trolls goldshire for fun, I mean really, the number of decents PvPers on my realm is every getting smaller. Just ealier I found out that another PvPer form my realm is moving to a high pop pvp realm to get some decent pvp action. My guild has 2 raiding teams, both disbanding because of the servers state and people are leaving, even the guild might disband.

I'm a paying customer, the customer is always right, so I'm right in saying that my realm is as dead as the dodo, you cant get anything done apart from Dragon Soul and Baradin Hold week in week out. The economy is even worse people just placing random price tags on items and getting that money for it. I really need to leave my server but keep my character because I've put a lot of effort into levelling him up and getting too where I am, it mgiht not be as far as other people but why should I loose it because Blizzard won't fix the dieing server crisis of 2011/12. What do I do?
70 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, you can wait for a free character migration, or wait till the realm thickens out a bit? But i think, if you're really not liking it on you server anymore you should try and save up for a bit and then pay for a server change. Sucks when your server is low populated :( Mine was a year or so back but it's fine now :D Maybe just wait it out? Rerolling isn't too bad as well :) You get to see a whole new style of gaming. Anyway, good luck :) Be happy!
Edited by Brelian on 13/01/2012 21:48 GMT
85 Human Paladin
13/01/2012 21:47Posted by Brelian
Well, you can wait for a free character migration, or wait till the realm thickens out a bit? But i think, if you're really not liking it on you server anymore you should try and save up for a bit and then pay for a server change. Sucks when your server is low populated :( Mine was a year or so back but it's fine now :D Maybe just wait it out? Rerolling isn't too bad as well :) You get to see a whole new style of gaming. Anyway, good luck :) Be happy!

My realm used to be queue t o log in play but then it died with patch 3.2...... Its been like it all through cata. I really don't like my server anyway. Argent Dawn is my most likely destination.

I've tried rerolling here and there but I just cant level a character knowing I have a level 85 which can skip the leveling. It was bad enough leveling through cata zones but 85 whole levels just to get past a dead server thats been like it for coming up to 2 years now
Edited by Jonluc on 13/01/2012 21:53 GMT
90 Human Warlock
13/01/2012 21:22Posted by Jonluc
I'm a paying customer, the customer is always right, so I'm right in saying that my realm is as dead as the dodo,

Your guild has 234 85s and you can't get enough together for a raid? 1 in 10 or 1 in 23?

BDF is a medium population server not low.

Edit: and the customer isn't always right, most of the time they are wrong you just have to be careful how you say it.

Edit again: If you wanted to PvP why didn't you join a PvP server and if you want to transfer save up your money, give it to your parents and get your them to use their credit/debit card.
Edited by Dottie on 13/01/2012 22:10 GMT
85 Human Paladin
Your guild has 234 85s and you can't get enough together for a raid? 1 in 10 or 1 in 23?

BDF is a medium population server not low.

Erm.. I'm tlaknig aobut doing sutff voer than the same 2 raids.. I go to other servers and they are getting group for all sorts on my realm its 2 raids each week
90 Human Warlock
I know you from BDF and you seem to have a reputation there.

Raid with your guild unless they have excluded you.
85 Human Paladin

Some of the people from my realm, like I've said, are moving, I found out that a paladin from my guild is moving in a few days time and the shaman they were going with has already changed.
90 Human Warlock
Then go apply to one of the big raiding guilds like Epoch.
Edited by Dottie on 13/01/2012 22:22 GMT
85 Human Paladin
13/01/2012 22:22Posted by Dottie
Then go apply to one of the big raiding guilds like Epoch.

The expansion is almost over, the first daggers are being scored, steady progress through hc, rerolls in time for MoP.... maybe I'll just roll a dk and be all op
90 Human Warlock
13/01/2012 22:24Posted by Jonluc
The expansion is almost over
By that do you mean about 11-12 months left on it? No one knows when the next expansion comes out, usually it's 14-18 months after the announcement of it.
90 Gnome Death Knight

His "reputation" is being the laughing stock of /2.
85 Human Priest
Get a job. Pay for a transfer, and maybe also a name change.
85 Human Paladin
13/01/2012 23:15Posted by Bradpittlol
Get a job. Pay for a transfer, and maybe also a name change.

You can get a name change for free with you transfer. All I go to do is make a character on that realm with my name... they might have to be over level 10 as well
85 Human Warrior
First of all your spelling is horrible, just look at post #5 to know what I mean.
Second you are 15, getting the cash together for a realm transfer shouldn't be that hard.
Just ask your parents very nicely and they will consider. Besides a realm transfer costs like what, 20 pounds?
Edited by Meessen on 16/01/2012 17:09 GMT
85 Human Paladin
You're 15. I'm sure you spend money daily on stuff like little snacks/drinks during/after school, or you get weekly allowance, etc.

Save up little spendings and after a week you'll have enough for a realm change.
Or just ask your parents, indeed.

I dont believe that you have absolutely ZERO cash in real life, that's just not realistic.
85 Human Rogue
didn't read 10/10 for server rank one.
85 Human Warrior
How is the new server btw Auran?
85 Human Paladin
busy
85 Human Rogue
16/01/2012 17:19Posted by Shoopuf
You're 15. I'm sure you spend money daily on stuff like little snacks/drinks during/after school, or you get weekly allowance, etc.

Don't hate Auran, as I remember you were boosted my 15 years old HIHI
85 Human Paladin
sry me no hable ingles
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]