Ulduar 25, off meta achievements. (A)

90 Human Warlock
I will gladly tag along to do the off-meta achievments
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Btw which day/time are you planning on running this?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
a mage ready to throw nether's twisting powers at your disposal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
fury warrior
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Fire Mage here very interested in joining future runs for off-meta achievements. Almost always available.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Disc priest up for meta achv if need
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
bump!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Very positive mage available here :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Unholy/Frost DPS
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
With the new real ID feature coming out soon, I'm making a list for Ulduar 25. I need the rest of my fragments, and , like many others, the off meta achievements.

This is a list for people who would like to join Ulduar 25, mainly going for the off meta achievements. We will also be doing 0 lights aswell ofc. ^_^

So if we take 2 tanks, 5-6 healers, and 17-18 dps heres the list so far.

Available tanks: Neylia, Paladinbeast, Ishuffle, Furyel, Guenivere, Entangle, Gaudium, Seiná, Demonsavior

Available healers: Loubykin, Vyil, Kaylía, Padrearnhand, Melentix, Ohhealno

Available dps: Anesthesia, Neylia, Apeox, Paladinbeast, Apnthrwpos, Vyil, Ishuffle, Furyel, Elmarc, Guenivere, Nrn, Gaudium, Leandriel, Seiná, Bóng, Warriorista, Iqb, Demonsavior, Kiay, Khaas, Prospector, Tiken, Mairiae, Bloodcountes, Ekani

An In-game mail will be sent to the players, with my Real ID, as soon as I know when i know the date. (gotta have the patch first ofc.)

If the group is filled on the first run, and you're not in it, do not lose hope. I'll be doing plenty of runs, as it seems like im not the most lucky person in the world with these fragments :P

Mongaloid

Is this for the Glory of the Ulduar Raider achievements, or the ones that aren't on that list as well?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Is this for the Glory of the Ulduar Raider achievements, or the ones that aren't on that list as well?

As said in the title, this is mainly for the off meta achievement (the ones that arent needed for the drake). Ofcourse we will be doing as many hardmodes as possible, but for example on Kologarn, we will be going for other achievements than disarmed mainly :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I'm interested too:)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Count me in DW Frost
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
i am interested in this
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Resto druid here, id very much like to be part of this. Keep the thread updated if you decide to put down any dates // establish connection over IRC or such
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
im up for this on my mage - Typhlosion. hes going to be decked out in full gear soonish ^^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Seems like the patch is going up this wednesday, so dates and more info will be coming up soon ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Affliction Warlock available. Willingly to change spec for achievements.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
I'm already done with the achievements but if I'm online while you do it, I'd love to come just to keep me raiding.

Holy/Shadow Priest.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Blood/Frost DK
I just need the non-meta achievements.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]