Every Saturday: Apex Dragon Soul 25 8/8N & 5HC+ PUG

90 Troll Priest
Completely rewritten@ Feb 25th 2012I'm forming this run on a weekly basis, in order to raid 25 man with a few of Apex' secondary alts and ex raiders, as well as alts from other guilds and guildless people. This run is not a charity run, I certainly wont bear any bad players getting boosted to good gear/achievements. It is also not supposed to be a normal mode run, I want to kill as much heroics as possible with almost no progress time, at the moment we killed Morchok, Yorsah, Zonoz Hagara and Ultraxion heroic, but I expect a lot more kills when the "nerf debuff" progresses further. This is also not a 'social' run, so if I find someone who is just better I have no problem replacing people.

In short:
* 25 Man
* invites will start 16:45, raid should start 17:00
* plan is to rekill the heroic bosses we killed already and to do maybe 1 hour of tries every week for a new boss.
* players will be managed via ingame calendar
* people who perform and/or behave badly won't be invited again
* people who accept and don't show up (when they are neded) will be banned from my raid unless they got a pretty good reason
* you MUST join ventrilo(v 3.x), you don't need to talk but at least be able to listen
* loot will be MS>OS (BoEs must be equipped instantly)
** loot from now on will be DKP (reset at every raid)
** you got 25 dkp at every raid, maxbid = 10 dkp, os items = 1 dkp flat (there will be live-updated google docs for dkp standings)
** if you want to roll for another spec instead of the spec you are playing you must tell me that BEFOREHAND
* essences of destruction will be distributed via raid roll at the end of the raid to people who did not get any item this particular run (I will probably take 2-3 to cover the cost of cauldrons)
*patterns will go to characters with respective professions (on the character participating), raidrolled otherwise
* I take the freedom to decide what rogue will get the legendary items.

Requirements:
Ability to listen to Vent, I try to explain every boss and the tactics we use as detailed as possible, I do not accept failures due to not knowing the tactic, if you didn't understand something you must have the balls to ask (you can also whisper me)

Experience:
8/8 Achievement on main is a must, 3+/8 heroic are preffered, I don't really want to "progress" on any boss
If you play an alt I expect you to be able to play it and not go retardmode just because it is an alt!

Gear
394+ itemlevel (i know its overkill but on the other hand its so easy to get some gear)

Consumeables:
I provide a cauldron every 2 hours.
Bring your own food, we don't have feasts every raid!

Bring enough potions to prepot and normal potion for heroics, don't be cheap!

Use epic gems in 410 items as well as other BiS items (e.g. VP cloak/neck), they are so easily affordable now.How to sign up for this run (or have questions about it):whisper Shantál, Vitiation, Zeroday, Luciferna, Mmr, Monotask or Eloquence ingame
if I'm not around send an ingame mail to Shantál or Zeroday (I won't read mail on other alts)
post here
or add me on skype: "wtfgodlike"

make sure you list the name of your main character if you don't have the necessary achievement on your alt.
Edited by Shantál on 24/03/2012 14:29 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I would like to come on my alt "Strokemyhorn", feral dps. I can bring 15-20 feasts.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Can I come? I've killed 4/8 LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
nice to see apex doing theses runs again i remember the alt MH/BT/Sunwell with u guys :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
moar ppl!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

* rogue quest items go to me :P

The only reason why you're making these runs.

JK, it's nice you're doing them. I'm not going to join, but good luck. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
18/01/2012 11:25Posted by Shantál
* Bring your own food! (Apex doesn't have the fishing achievement for the good feast!)

If I'm there, I'll be more than happy to provide feasts.

EDIT: No, I won't. It slipped my mind that feasts are still BoP.
Edited by Aturu on 19/01/2012 16:16 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I would love to come!! <3 priest healer or arms/fury warrior. both are around 390 and 7/8 :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
ill post some estimated lineup with the people who signed up to far, to provide a clearer vision what classes/specs are still needed as soon as I get home
Edited by Shantál on 19/01/2012 11:02 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
great :)

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I would like to go with my druid Blamer, resto/boomkin
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
nazur what is the name of your warrior? also: please accept the calendar invites if you got one, "accepted" will always get a spot over "tentative" (except if you are accepted and dont show up obviously.)

edit: it would be also nice people in pvp gear would log out in pve gear, kinda giving me a hard time :(
Edited by Shantál on 19/01/2012 17:47 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Will you be confirming people via Calendar before Saturday, or making an estimated list here?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
people who are confirmed in calendar have a spot for 99.9%
didn't get response in calendar from a few people yet

Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-kdboycZcdFR4STV4MlVZaERfdlV1Ri1oYXRCMmc&hl=en_US#gid=0

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=eenkk523fgiim4bb87qqo6d6h000000000000000

Sorry to all who didn't make it in the lineup, chances aren't that small that 1-2 people will be missing anyway, so be around if you can!

You can still whisper me about an calendar invite if one of the people who are confirmed are not showing up, or for the following week.

Edit: Couldn't get in contact with you Nazur, I'll try to get you a spot next week, or if someone doesnt show up you will be my first choice.

Edit2: Since there is so much interest i think about forming a 2nd raid every week if the first one goes, as highly expected, smoothly!
Edited by Shantál on 21/01/2012 09:58 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
My warriors name is Vibrate. It´s good geared and enchanted,know how to play it aswell. Just want to get into the run :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I will show up tomorrow what so ever and if someone is missing ill try to join. Glad that Apex shows that they still are nr 1!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Raid is today: don't forget! I'm not sure if there are feasts so bring your own buffood

see you 17:45!

also: kinda got ranged dps overkill, so if any of the confirmed ranged dps wants to switch on a melee character, tell me. lineup will be fine either way, i just think loot would be spread more equally if there were some more melee players.

edit: Yourgrounded will provide feasts on his druid. (thank you <3)
Edited by Shantál on 21/01/2012 10:11 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I am dissapointed Shantal... you have spelled my pala's name wrong! its Eillyra with 2 "l"'s!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This week I missed it but next week I'd love to join on my DK or Warrior as damage both have nice gears and I have achi too.

Here's the DK with achi:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Zörkhul/advanced
and warrior:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/%C3%84%C3%A9r/advanced

Can come on several other chars too if needed and depending on class distribution,
Mage:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Aernath/advanced
or Moonkin:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Blakhare/advanced
or Rogue:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alakir/Kaslinth/advanced

(got 10 85s just listing possible ones <:P)
hope to see you in game :)
Edited by Äér on 21/01/2012 16:53 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]