Spectral Tiger tcg loot card

85 Undead Mage
I have found interest in a Trading card called Spectral tiger, and i am willing to pay 200.000 ingame gold for this code.

I hope some people are interested.

Respond to me and you can get my E-mail, phone number, adresse and all that.

Please respond.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There is no need to buy the code, the mount is BoE so you can buy it in game with much much less risk of being ripped of.

And Btw there is a TCG Buy/Sell thread on the achievement forum, probably a better place to look for one.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
There is TCG buy/sell thread going on achievement section of forums.

And just to add. You can't buy the card with gold. You can buy the card with real money and as the mounts are BoE you can buy them with gold. It's against rules to buy irl stuff with gold and vice versa.

The mounts go for average of 600k gold for rare one, and 850k for epic one. :)

Edit: Coras was faster ^^
Edited by Petrolhead on 19/01/2012 17:27 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
200k xD
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Death Knight
There was actually a Spectral Tiger here on Grim Batol for 175k yesterday. I almost bought it. :<

edit : forgot to give danellos hes cookie, he might cry
*gives him hes cookie*

He have asked you to stop posting that, especially as it does not contribute anything to the thread itself so you are merely posting spam. So please do listen to him when he told you it's enough. :)
Edited by Marcuss on 19/01/2012 17:45 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
thx all :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]