Problems with pvp dps

90 Human Mage
remove spell deep freeze = win replace with fof acululator on 30 sec cd gives u 2 fof lance happy :P not meaning pet nova
killed t2 destro lock with grand marshals spellblad -3.1k spelpower
no1 needs it anyways :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
jk take ma deep freeze away i reroll warlock
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
change tallent specialization put ice lance in pets place and put pet back as major CD!!!
ofc with a 45 sec duration :)
Reply Quote
47 Undead Warlock
OP analyze:

Poor English: Check
No Team 3vs3/RBG Rating over 2k: Check
Pulling numbers from her butt: Check
Lack evidence of said damage: Check
Fighting bads: Check

Maybe if you get an arena 3vs3 rating over 2.1k, I'll believe what you say about mages being overpowered.

Given Mages are so OP as you claim and you can kill Hpallies so easily it should clearly be no challange for you, oh-mighty-goddess-of-PvP!
Edited by Terrizia on 22/01/2012 23:10 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Mr warlock get a life
no point on ur post ;(
and only badz and haters rage at my language :P
btw mr warlock why hide?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I don't understand why people complain about frost mages. They have been overpowered since BC and they always will be. Its kind of like the sky being blue and grass being green. Thats the way it is and it's not going to change.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't know why frostfirebolt crits 40k trough my 4,1k resilience or why I sometimes take 3 over 30k arcaneblast crits in row.
Maybe I'm just bad and most of mages are PvP-gods...

I hope that you mages don't think you are super skilled, cos spamming frostbolts, icelance or arcaneblast is not very difficult task.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i know im not skilled im Proffesional at that point.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
27/01/2012 15:26Posted by Vendella
I hope that you mages don't think you are super skilled, cos spamming frostbolts, icelance or arcaneblast is not very difficult task.

and wog / holyshock spamming while pillar humpin is a hard task
Reply Quote
I don't know why frostfirebolt crits 40k trough my 4,1k resilience or why I sometimes take 3 over 30k arcaneblast crits in row.
Maybe I'm just bad and most of mages are PvP-gods...

protip

don't let them spam frostbolts or arcane blasts
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
frostbalt hits 9k normal on resi trgets cmoon u think its uber threat?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]