Topic [A] Order of Avalon 10m 2/8 HC LF DPS 2 nights a week
Edited by Phortumos on 15/03/12 17:28 (GMT)
<Order of Avalon> EU-Aszune is looking for a mature (ele)shaman/lock/warr DPS, current progress is 2/8HC 10m, looking to kill Yor'sahj HC this lockout to bring our tally to 3/8HC (Chok+Ult down already). Whilst we have a relatively stable group, we have realised the need for a roster of more than 10 players for our RG, having temporarily lost and regained players to RL commitments. 2 nights a week raiding (Thursdays at 19:30 and Sundays 20:00). Must have experience and be appropriately geared. Post here or /w me in game for more info :)
Our other raid group is also looking for a hunter in their main 10-man squad (Wednesday and Monday night raids), please see Olive's post in the recruitment forum or /w Olive or any officer for more information on that opening.
What we expect from you:
- Be on time and prepared (tactics, enchants, gems, reforges) for raids;
- Be polite, and a generally nice person;
- Have detailed knowledge of your class and spec;
- Be flexible;
- Sign up and show up on time, let me (RL) know if you cannot attend a raid;
- Have TS and at least be able to listen, even if you cannot speak :P
- Be friendly to fellow-guildies.
What you will get in return:
- Membership in the second oldest guild still active on Aszune, one of the oldest servers running;
- Progressive raiding with a friendly atmosphere;
- Feasts, pots and flasks (although having a stash of your own is always good);
- Fun playing with others in the guild;
- A mature and friendly guild (no kids in here :D).
Times given are server time on EU-Aszune.
Edited by Phortumos on 15/03/12 17:02 (GMT)
Updated requirements and list of required classes.
One further thing to note is that our group is comprised of experienced high-end raiders who are good at raiding but just do less of it (RL takes precedence over WoW) and we feel that raiding schedules of 4+ nights a week takes the fun out of it. We enjoy raiding together and wish to keep it that way. Ideally, applicants would be likeminded on this philosophy, but it is not a requirement!