Selling (1) Landro's Lil' XT WoW TCG Pet

90 Pandaren Shaman
I got one redeemed code for a Landro's lil XT to sell.

It's similar to the store one but BoP ( to one character ) and it's name is slightly different ( + Landro )

If you're interested, leave an offer here ( Starting at 10k+ GP ) and ill contact you if it's reasonable.
Edited by Angr on 02/02/2012 10:15 GMT
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warlock
15k for my alt on LB!
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Death Knight
16k!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I still have it.

I won't be able to gain acces to WoW for a few days, once I do I will check this topic and sell to the highest bidder.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Selling a redeemable code (irl item) for in-game currency is against the rules so might not be a good idea to post about it on blizzard forums. If the pet is in tradeable form in-game I'm interested in buying it for 25k via trade window, will not take a code for the reason stated above.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
27/01/2012 23:38Posted by Zhagath
Selling a redeemable code (irl item) for in-game currency is against the rules so might not be a good idea to post about it on blizzard forums. If the pet is in tradeable form in-game I'm interested in buying it for 25k via trade window, will not take a code for the reason stated above.

No.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It isn't allowed to give the code on the card to players, but once the seller redeems it on the website (and bound it to Lightbringer) it's perfectly legal to sell the code given on that website (Landro's code, the code for the goblin in Booty Bay) to players, because Landro's code is an in-game item.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I certainly understand the logic but still can't bring myself to believe it is so as the origin of the code does not lie within the game. It was acquired on blizzard's website and not within the game even if the code is only useable on this particular realm.

Any chance to get some blue text here to confirm this ?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This is what Blizzard's GM Nephadne posted on 26/12/2010 (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1302894806#10):

It is not legal to sell for in-game currency an item that exists outside of the game (such as a CD-Key or TCG card) and it is also not legal to sell for real currency an item that exists purely within the game (such as a mount, or even just some in-game gold).

Therefore, expanding on your examples…

•Selling a guest pass Key from Starcraft II for in-game gold = illegal
•Selling a gametime card code for in-game gold = illegal
•Selling the printed loot code from a TCG card for in-game gold = illegal
•Selling a CD-Key or gametime card code for real money = legal(but preferably done outside the game – we do not provide support for transactions of this nature)
•Selling a physical TCG card for real money = legal(but as above)
•Selling any in-game items for real money = illegal
•Selling in-game items for in-game gold = legal(obviously)
•Selling a BoE in-game item redeemed from a TCG loot card for in-game gold = legal
•Selling the in-game code for a TCG item, once already redeemed for that region and realm via the website, for in-game gold = legal(but, once again, we advise extreme caution if engaging in this kind of transaction – the majority of these will be scams).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Seems like it's fair game then, my offer stands in that case
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Sorry, moved house and not been on for a while.

I still have this pet and also multiple Vicious Grell of the new set.

Anyone interested in these, contact me ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I have one of these up for sale Landro's Lil' XT WoW TCG Pet ON LB If anyone is intrested, Leave message or /W Me Ingame, ThankYouu :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I have one of these up for sale Landro's Lil' XT WoW TCG Pet ON Darksorrow -eu ifanyone is intrested, Leave message or /W Me ingame

Also got emerald whelpling and Gundrak hatchling for sale!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I have one of these up for sale Landro's Lil' XT WoW TCG Pet ON Darksorrow -eu ifanyone is intrested, Leave message or /W Me ingame

Also got emerald whelpling and Gundrak hatchling for sale!

ok m8
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
I have one signed picture of rained available on Silvermoon, and one Wild Jade available on Stormreaver, if anyone is interested please leave message or /W me ingame
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I do enjoy a good necro this time of year.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]